11.

Harry.

"It's done, it's done." Luna sighs and picks up her pumpkin. "Mr Spooky is finally been carved!"

It's finally Halloween.

Since the morning, all four of us are gathered at our place. First of all, Josh and I rearranged the Halloween decoration, which Luna made me take down the next day she arrived back. But, of course, I didn't even touch the rubber lizards I hid in my closet.

And after that, we watched 'Insidious' with the perfect horror lighting and lack of sunlight because of the black curtains Sydney brought for this.

I'm sure Luna was the most scared out of us all but, she didn't show it on her face, she just clutched the cushion so hard that now the cotton in it is collected in that place. But, before Joshua suggested watching another one, she quickly bring out the pumpkin carving which we both shopped for two for us and Sydney and Joshua bought for them.

"Finally," Sydney sighs and crawls closer to Luna in front of me. "Kept us waiting for 10 minutes now, show us what it looks like."

My eyes catch and hold the sight of Luna giggling with a stray strand of her hair falling out of her messy hair bun. She excitedly stands back on her knees and carefully turns the carved side to us.

"Meet Mr Spooky!" Luna smiles and announces.

That looks... so much better than all three of us combined.

The pumpkin she carved looked exactly what a Jack O' Lantern should look like. It's perfectly carved and even it looks super creepy.

"That is..." I slowly turn my head at Joshua beside me, who gives me a 'that's perfect, ours look like a toddler created' look, before my eyes again found Luna's. "Great. It looks great, Luna."

"Yeah, it's nice." Joshua joins in.

"That's not fair," Sydney whines, picking up hers from the ground. "How is your good? Do you have a hidden plastic outline or something?"

Josh and I decided to just not talk while Sydney peeks at Luna's side, looking for a hidden mould.

"I literally did it in front of you, idiot." Luna pokes Syd's forehead, with a sticky hand from carving, and pushes her back on her seat. "I too did the same stabbing and poking you three did."

Josh snickers from beside me when Sydney grumpily wipes the stickiness with her shirt sleeve.

"Look at ours," All three of us looked down at our carved pumpkins. Yeah, it's shit. "It looks like a two-year-old created, which is not possible because they can't even grip a knife properly."

"It's okay, baby girl," A smirk appears on my face when Luna stretches out her hand at Syd. "I'm just the most creative out of all of you. Trust me, I'll never look down on you."

"Lou! Wash your hands first!" We all share a laugh when Sydney swats away Luna's hand when she pulls her cheek.

"Okay," I watch as Luna laughs, picks up the bowl of her scooped-up pumpkin seeds along with the knife and spoon, and stands up on her spot. "I'll be back in a minute, don't light the candles."

With that, she walks away into the kitchen.

"What's up, H?" I look back from Luna to where we were sitting when I hear Syd's voice. "You're quiet today. What's wrong?"

I quickly pass the small candle packet from my side to her as they both arrange our four pumpkins onto the coffee table.

"Nothing," I say in all honesty. "Nothing at all. My hands are just tired from all that carving."