7.

Turns out, that the boys' party indeed was gigantic that they had to call us to bring their wasted selves securely back into their homes.

"What world do we live in?" I smirk at Sydney's question as the lift stops on the ground floor, I walk out first. "We have to get their drunk arses in the middle of our wonderful girls' night!"

"It is what it is, Syd." We eventually step out of the building, the rain just stopped a few minutes ago leaving the streets soaked in water. We head toward my car. "What did you expect? It's a first college party as them being seniors, an open invitation to all, on Saturday night, plus in the famous senior's house. I'm shocked they even want to leave that place."

"Wait," I twist the key and start the car. "How do you know about Jacob Collins?"

"We bumped into each other in the library." I roll my eyes with a shrug. "Well, he came to me with a special invitation to the party at his house. Total douchebag, I would say."

"He is though." Sydney rests her head on the seat, slightly clutching her stomach, as we hit the main street. "Total moron from the third year. I've heard lots about him, thinks he's some kind of prince or something because his dad's a trusty of the college."

"I'm glad I didn't give my number to him which he was practically begging for." I scoff, shifting the gear.

"No one's gonna believe you if you say it out loud." Sydney chuckles from the passenger's seat. "The girls swooning over him will bitch about you right in your face."

"Well, good thing I have no interest in saying out loud." I shake my head, keeping my eyes on the road. "I already have too much shit to care about."

Sydney hums and rests her head on the closed window.

"You should have stayed at the flat as I told you." I glance over her. "Period cramps are hard to deal with in the rain, Syd."

"I know." She sighs softly and tilts her head at me as I keep my attention forward. "I feel like punching my stomach. Lucky you when it comes to this thing."

"Honey, just because mine doesn't last longer than three days, doesn't mean they don't hurt like bitch."

"Ugh. I don't wanna talk about it." Sydney groans. "And I also can't stop thinking about Josh with a ginormous hickey on his neck tonight."

"When are you planning to tell him how you feel about him or that you're practically breathless when he gets a little close," I smirk and glance at her, a chuckle escapes my lips when she rolls her eyes and buries her face into her hands, trying to hide the embarrassment. "I hope it's before he sends you an invitation to his wedding."

I turn around the corner to the street where the party is when Sydney instantly sits up straight and turns on her seat to face me.

"Jesus Christ, don't say that," Sydney mumbles in fright. "I've been giving hints to that tosser for a year, Lou- a YEAR! I'm petrified that he either doesn't get it or doesn't want to."

I stop the car back in the driveway of many cars lined up outside of a big palace-like house. Before continuing our conversation, we both got out of the car. I lock the car when Sydney walks around to my side.

"At first, I was afraid, I was petrified..." I sing with comedic hand gestures and expressions to lighten up her mood.

"Luna! Not the time!" She laughs when I pull her closer with my hand over her shoulder. "You're tiny, you can't even reach my shoulders without standing on your toes."

"Excuse me I'm 5'7" not 4'7"." I remove my arm from her shoulder as we walk on the sidewalk, getting closer to the house. "And you're only like 2 inches taller than me, so don't brag about it, Jones."