32.

A/N: play this song when you see this→ ♪ ♪
Enjoy :')

* * *

Third-person POV.

The club party was wild and wasted. Every minute of it felt like a beautiful souvenir all four of them will cherish forever. They were happy and laughed like no one was there to judge. They danced, they drank, and they enjoyed every little speck of happiness the night has to offer.

Harry saw it all.

He saw his life unfolding into a perfect fantasy.

The opportunity to chase the dream he left behind, he has it. People who care about him, he has them. People who care about his passion, he has them. People who motivate him to be better, he has them. People who believe in him and his talent, he has them. Friends he can open his heart to, he has them. An unconditional support and admiration he craved the most, he has it too.

And a person who made him experience what it feels like to fall in love over and over again and not regret it, he has her.

He, genuinely, has it all.

"It's my birthday today!" Luna gulps down the third shot of tequila which was not even hers and turns to the boy in his late twenties who has been listening to her blabber for the past 5 minutes. "Do you believe that?"

"I do," he says with a smirk. "You look extra hot to be in this club for a casual drink."

"Oh," she laughs and pushes his arm, almost losing her balance. But she quickly scoots back on the stool when the boy was about to steady her by grabbing her legs. "You're very honest. I like that. I do look fucking hot." she sighs heavily and places her elbow on the counter and rests her head on her palm. "But do you know what else is special about today?"

"What is it?" the boy asks in a flirty tone as he gulps his beer.

"It's Taylor Swift's birthday today!" she giddily laughs. "What a coincidence for two hot people to be born on the same day!"

"You're very confident about yourself, aren't you princess?" the boy eyes her up and down.

"Oh no," she shakes her head with a breathy chuckle and takes another poured shot glass in her hand. "I like to make myself feel pretty because no one ever does that." she laughs.

"Ma'am that's not yours!" the smile on her face abruptly drops as she hiccups and looks at the bartender. She shoots him a deathly glare as he frowns at her. "You've already drank one that isn't yours."

"Chill out, mate," the boy says. "These are mine anyway. I'll decide who'll drink it."

Luna smirks and quickly gulps down another shot of tequila before strongly placing that glass on the counter. "Take that one, loser."

The bartender shoots one glare at her and goes back to her.

"So," her attention shifts to the boy. "You said no one made you feel pretty?"

"Mm-mm." she shakes her head.

"Why?" the boy tilts his head slightly. "Do you not have a boyfriend?"

She scoffs before hiccuping. "Nope. I have too many issues myself to handle one more."

"Oh," the corner of his lips slightly turns up. "Well, too bad." he takes a sip of his beer. "But, you know what?"

She blinks innocently, "What?"

"I can make you feel really pretty tonight," Luna's eyebrows slightly furrowed. "It's your birthday after all."