Chapter 11

Y/n Pov:

I am now at a park and here i am thinking about what happened in school like i am really confuse, were they really telling the truth?? i mean why would they lie?? They wouldn't right?? I don't know anything i am confuse. Well now i have to go back to school or Yeji unnie is going to kill me when she will know that i wasn't at school so i went back.

i entered at school and went to cafeteria because it's lunch break now. 

Lisa: Hi y/n. where was you??

Yeji: oh i see you didn't attend your classes today. she said that sentence with a little bit anger.

Y/n: Unnie i wanted to talk to you about something.

Yeji: What??

Y/n: Unnie i went to principle office today at morning and then he told me something which surprised me. They told me that i am there sister and when i was 5 years old back they lost me and they didn't told me how because i was really shocked to ask anything so i ran away from there.

Yeji: I-i are you serious?? and they?? you mean that you have more than 1 brother?

Y/n: yes they all are professor here.

meanwhile blackpink was really shocked.

Rose: you mean the cold professors are your long lost brother i mean your personality is really different from your brothers.

Y/n: yes and don't ask me anything else cause i don't know more than that.

Jisoo: so what are you going to do now i mean they are your real family so are you going to move in to there house with them.

Y/n: No i don't want to leave yeji unnie alone.

Yeji. I  am ok Y/n you can tell that to dad and mom then talk to your brothers about it.

Jennie: Ask them to do DNA test and if it matched then you can trust them.

Y/n: ok unnie.

Bts Pov:

Jungkook: Hyung Y/n didn't attend her classes today and i didn't saw her after that talk we did today morning.

Namjoon: OK call her here.

Taehyung: ok i will call her here.'

Taehyung went out to you.

Kai: i am hungry hyung.

Taehyun: you bottomless pit, we just ate.

Kai: so what i am hungry means i am hungry.

Then Y/n and taehyung came in.

Y/n Pov: 

i was talking with my unnies but then professor Taehyung came and told me that principle Namjoon is calling me.

Now i am more nervous then before.

I nodded and went with him.

Taehyung: Y/n why did you ran away before??

Y/n: umm i-i professor i was really shocked.

Taehyung: you can call me tae it's ok with me.

Y/n: but professor whatt if someone asked me what will i say.

Taehyung: i don't care you are my sister so you have all rights to call me that.

Y/n: hmm ok professor tae.

Taehyung: i mean call me just tae.

Y/n: ok tae.

Tae and i reach there and tae opened the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys..

how are you all??

What do you think about this book??

take care..