Chapter 7.

BTS pov:

Our cousins they came in and they all said:

??: Hyung!!!! we missed youu sooooo much!!!!!!!!1

yoongi: You are saying as if you have not seen us for a year. we just met today at the morning.........Remember??

??: So...... i never said that i missed you.

Yoongi: Whatever...just say you missed me Taehyun.

Taehyun: you wish..My suspicion turned out to be correct, you have now started dreaming with your open eyes..

Jimin: you missed me right???

Taehyun: Who are you again??

Meanwhile Namjoon looking so done

??:just leave them.

Namjoon: i was thinking about it. but thank you for the suggestion yeonjun.

Yeonjun: i mean don't listen to them now listen to me 😑. i didn't want you to disowned them.

 i didn't want you to disowned them

Namjoon: Oh.. hehehe 😁.

Namjoon: ok now tell me. What you wanted to say.

Yeonjun: Hyung it's about your sister...and then silence everyone stopped brickering and looked at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun: umm hyung you said that you wanted that girl name Y/n information. they are still searching but we just got to know that she is backed to Korea.

Soobin: yes hyung.

Kai: Hyung!!! i am really excited. i always wanted to meet my noona but now finally i am going to know who is my Noona.

meanwhile BTS was really shocked yet happy and why not because they got to know something about their sister after so many years.

Taehyung: hyung please find every information as soon as possible. taehyung said desperately.

Jin: my princess.

Namjoon: ok thank you for this much information TXT, i am really grateful .

Beomgyu: you are thanking us like she is nothing to us, she is our cousin hyung more like sister.

Namjoon: ok now let's go home.

Y/n pov:

Y/n: Now finally i can go home.. yes!  Y/n started running towards main gate of the school.... but,but....clumsy Y/n how can i forget that. she bumped into someone while running.🙂

when y/n looked up to his face she knew she messed up again. there was standing some people she knew and someother also who ofcourse she didn't knew.

Namjoon: why are you running in the hallway.

Y/n: sorry sir.😬 i was running  because i wanted to go out of this hell. she said quickliy and didn't realise that she said truth...

Y/n: i mean i was exercising..🤦‍♀️

BTS and TXT:  🤨🤨.

Y/n: i mean my.. my .... yes my unnie is waiting for me so i should go. and sorry again.

y/n said and started runaway. suddenly Y/n fell down on the floor. she cursed at her so clumsy behaviour and looked behind there Rm was standing folding his arms and gave not so real smile. y/n just nervously smile at them and stood up and again runaway but this time without any clumsiness.

Jin: Namjoon she is clumsier than you.

Nmajoon: Why do all these things end up on me?

Everyone laughed.

Jungkook: hyung who is she? i never saw her?

Namjoon: She is that Lee Y/n.

Jungkook: ohhhhh.

Jimin: she is really cute. jin hyung  told you if yoongi hyung said she is cute then she is definitely cute.

Jin: can we adopt her??

Namjoon: Not again hyung.

Taehyun: we should go now.

Yoongi: yes please i don't know why but i am very sleepy today.

Taehyun: and you will never knew why you are always sleepy.

Namjoon: ok we should go before anyone of you starts fighting again.

and they all went home..

----------------------------------------------------

hi thank you for reading.

please vote my chapter if you like it i will really appreciate it

goodbye 

takecare