every single part of you | drabble

requested by: xgooddaysx

summary: you and eddie are cuddling and he makes sure you know he loves every single part of you<3

warnings: mentions of SH scars and stretch marks (im so sorry this is so short)

--------

One thing about your boyfriend Eddie, that no one knows except you... is that he's a huge softy. Any chance he gets he's pulling you to him and cuddling with you. Eddie always makes sure you feel the most love possible, which always makes you so incredibly happy.

You both are currently cuddled up in Eddie's bed. You wearing just underwear and Eddie's t-shirt; Eddie just in his underwear. You're laying half on top of him, his arms tightly wrapped around your body.

Suddenly, he begins kissing all over your face, making you giggle like crazy. His hands cup your cheeks, his lips landing more kisses on your face. He then moves his hands down, grabbing your arm. He very carefully kisses every single scar on your wrists and up your arm. You smiled slightly, your whole heart filling with peace as Eddie tenderly kisses your scars.

He eventually moves his hands down your body, tracing over every part of you with his fingers. Continuing kissing your face, he runs his fingers over your stretch marks. This makes you break away from his lips, almost questioning what he's doing. Eddie ignores this reaction and continues, then kissing your neck softly. You smiled more, wrapping your arms tightly around Eddie, bringing your lips to his.

"I love you so much," Eddie told you. "Every single part of you." He added, kissing you again.