you know i'm going to date him anyway, right?

requested by: eddiemunsonnlover

prompt: "ignore me, i didn't see anything"

summary: your older brother, steve, hates that his little sister is dating eddie munson, but eventually realizes how happy he makes you <3

warnings: language, mentions of sex, a little spicy

*shoutout to eddiemunsonnlover for sending me some amazing requests. more coming tomorrow!!*

-----

Three things were clear to the Hawkins gang: the town was fucking insane and you've all almost died more times than you can count; you and Eddie were crazy about each other, and your older brother, Steve Harrington, absolutely hated it.

Ever since Dustin introduced you to Eddie, you both had an immediate connection. You could talk about anything and genuinely enjoyed spending time together. You found yourself always offering to pick Dustin up from Hellfire Club meetings and casually walking by their lunch table almost every day just to see Eddie.

When Steve heard that you liked Eddie and you were good friends, he was anything but happy. He knew Eddie's reputation and simply believed that over getting to know Eddie. Steve was also wildly jealous of Eddie since both you and Dustin liked him so much. He didn't want to be replaced. So when he found out you and Eddie were dating, he went somewhat ballistic.

--

You were changing in your room one day when the door suddenly opened, Eddie walking in, eyes glued to your body.

"Eddie!" You exclaimed. Eddie quickly turned around, hands over his eyes.

"Ignore me, I didn't see anything. That little shit told me this was the bathroom." Eddie explained.

"What are you even doing here?" You questioned.

"Dustin said Steve and I need to bond and dragged me here. I honestly wanted to crawl out the bathroom window and leave." You laughed, and told him it was okay for him to turn back around.

"You can stay in here with me if you want. I have board games and Metallica."

"My kind of girl," Eddie said, making you blush. He closed the door behind him and sat next to you on your bed.

After an hour of playing Monopoly, Eddie kept his eyes on you even longer than he had the whole game, you noticing right away.

"What?" You questioned, smiling.

"I've been dying to kiss you since the day I met you. Is that crazy?" Eddie told you.

"Is it crazy that I feel that same?"

"Not at all."

Eddie threw the game to the ground; pieces, cards, and paper going everywhere. He quickly cupped your face, pulling your lips to him in an instant, wasting no time. Your lips moved in sync, Eddie's hands slowly making their way to your waist.

"Steve and Dustin are right downstairs." You breathed out, breaking away from Eddie's delicious lips.

"Shit, I forgot about them." You both laughed. "Meet me at my place in an hour?" Eddie questioned.

"I'll be there."

The next day, after spending the night at Eddie's, you got home around noon. Steve was in his room, so you snuck up to yours as quietly as you could, trying to get the stench of sex and lust off of you in the shower. You also had to cover the huge hickey on your collarbone that Eddie left despite your protests.