punk princess

requested by: punxunited01-blog (you're amazing, i hope you love this!!)

summary: you and eddie have been neighbors and best friends your whole lives, but when a night of taking each other's virginities happens, it ruins everything. years later, you realize you made a mistake, and eddie is still waiting for you.

warnings: smut, spicy, language, this one has it all 

**this is a long one, lol (that's what she said) and it's my first time making a more explicit imagine, and before anyone comes at me, i purposely made the spicy parts not super detailed, ok. but anyway, sit back, relax, grab and snack and drink, and enjoy!!** 

-------

You never thought you would lose touch with your best friend of basically your whole life, but when you hook up, it ruins everything. You and Eddie had been neighbors since elementary school, the both of you being the weird rejects no one wanted to hang out with, and you were okay with that. You had each other and that is all that mattered. You promised each other you'd get married one day, go on tour together for Corroded Coffin, and do every adult thing in the book.

Now, you sat in Steve Harrington's car as he drove you home from dinner and a movie, in which you didn't watch the movie at all and purposely sat in the back of the theater. You never thought you'd be Steve Harrington's type. You listened to metal music, had tattoos, wore completely shredded clothes, and had all of the ear piercings. You were the ultimate punk princess, as Eddie liked to call you.

"Are your parents home?" Steve questioned, pulling up to your house.

"No, they went to my grandparents for the weekend." You responded, looking over at Eddie's. His bedroom light was on, and you could swear you saw a curtain slightly open with a figure standing there.

"Perfect," Steve said, leaning over and kissing your neck. You both quickly got out of the car, Steve all over you as you opened the front door.

Eddie watched from his bedroom window as you and Steve stumbled inside. His blood began to boil as he saw the two of you. He could only hope that this is how you felt when you saw him bringing girls over. He thought back on the last night the two of you had together, and the last time you even spoke to him, wishing he could take back everything since he knows now what the consequences would be.

You sat on Eddie's bed, forcing him to let you brush his hair and braid it. He sat on the floor, him laying between your legs as you played with his hair.

"Do we have to start senior year already? I'm fine staying at home all year." Eddie complained as the new school year was starting in three days.

"Then you won't graduate, and last time I checked, we need to graduate before we go on tour." You reasoned.

"I call bullshit."

"Of course you do." You said, laughing.

"You know, everyone has had sex over the summer." Eddie randomly pointed out. "Everyone except you."

"And you." You fired back. Eddie released himself from your hands, turning around to face you.

"Excuse me?"

"If you lost your virginity you would've told me Eds."

"True," Eddie admitted in defeat. He threw himself down on the bed, head on one of his pillows. You got up and laid next to him, throwing yourself dramatically as he did. "You know... I was thinking..." Eddie started.