he is my worst enemy | part two

he is my worst enemy, part two <3

requested by: nightshadered

summary: you and eddie start secretly dating, eddie is wildly jealous of steve, and dustin is a classic buster once again <3

warnings: language, mentions of sex, not proof read! 

*takes place right before season four*

--------

When Eddie said he'd see you around, he wasn't kidding. He started coming over to 'hang out with Dustin' as much as possible, started 'accidentally' bumping into you in the hallways and at lunch, and began rushing out of Hellfire just to see you in the parking lot before you and Dustin went home. This boy was head over heels for you, which was a hundred percent reciprocated by you.

You didn't know of his feelings, though until Eddie was magically early to pick up Dustin for a Hellfire Club 'retreat' and Dustin wasn't home. You went to your room to show Eddie your new AC/DC vinyl record and he was amazed once again that you like that music too.

"Ok, Y/N, I'm just going to say it." Eddie randomly burst out when you were showing him the record.

"Say what?"

"That you are the most beautiful, incredible, and coolest girl on the planet and I want to kiss the shit out of you right now and basically every second that my eyes land on you." You were taken back by Eddie's bold statement. You smirked.

"Then why haven't you?"

Eddie rushed up to you, grabbing your face and forcefully putting his lips on yours. After a few seconds, the kisses slowed down and became more gentle. Eddie's hands moved to your waist and pulled you even closer. Your hands getting lost in his hair. Your moment ended as soon as you heard the front door open, Dustin entering your house. You both pulled away from each other, Eddie quickly doing his best to hide his obvious boner.

"Sorry to make you wait with your worst enemy, Y/N. Eddie, you gotta stop getting here so early." Dustin told him, completely oblivious.

"No problem, Dusty-bun. I was showing Eddie my new vinyl anyway." Dustin rolled his eyes and dragged Eddie out the door of your bedroom, telling him all about his new D&D bag you made him. Eddie smiled while Dustin was bragging about you, and winked as he left your room.

Ever since that day five months ago, you and Eddie had been stealing much more than kisses every chance he got. Stolen glances, virginities, and a lot of time were in the mix too. Eddie snuck into your bedroom window almost every night, and he pulled you into some random janitor's closet at school when you had five extra minutes before class. You both decided keeping your relationship a secret was better, and also would be better for Dustin. You could handle the retaliation of dating Eddie 'the freak' Munson, but you didn't want your little brother to be bullied for it too.

This was another secret night of Eddie sneaking into your room, having to be completely quiet while he fucked the shit out of you. Out of breath and giggling like crazy, Eddie pulled you close to him, running his fingers all over your body, giving you chills. He traced your tattoo under your boob and kept his attention on that.

"So ummm how long have you and Steve been friends?" Eddie asked, clearly remembering that Steve took you to get this tattoo.

"This again?" You questioned, laughing.

"Well it's in an intimate spot and I'm just curious how well you know him if he was there." Eddie said, drawing out his words so he doesn't sound jealous.