i didn't know eddie munson gave hugs

prompt: "you look like you need a hug"

summary: you clock jason right in the jaw for harassing the hellfire club & eddie finds you in the woods afterwards and is a total awkward mess <3 

warnings: language? really none, this is just so sweet lol

------

The wind was blowing, the birds chirping, the leaves rustling around while you were sitting on the picnic table in the woods by school, crying. Your stupid boyfriend, now ex-boyfriend, Jason, decided it would be fun to terrorize the 'nerd' table at lunch, and you finally had enough.

"What's up freaks?" Jason said as you were walking next to the Hellfire Club's lunch table.

"Leave them alone, Jason." You said quietly.

"What did you just say?" He was facing you now, making everyone look at you when they heard his loud voice.

"I said leave them alone. They've never done anything to you." You weren't letting it go this time. You were tired of being the bystander as he continuously harassed these poor boys.

"Why do you give a shit, Y/N?"

"Because I'm not an awful person like you. So let's keep walking and leave them alone."

"I'm the awful person? Why are you fucking me then?" Jason started laughing, looking at his friends for their support and laughter. You had anger burning in your eyes. Jason got closer to you, looking you dead in the eyes.

"You wish asshole. Last time I checked, you were the one begging me." Everyone oooh'd and you smirked. Jason shoved you backward, and that was your last straw. You decked him clean across the jaw, making him almost fall.

"You bitch!" Jason shouted, holding his face. 

The Hellfire Club stood there in awe, not believing that a girl they didn't even know just defended them like that. Their leader, Eddie Munson, didn't take his eyes off of you once. You began walking away, but turned back around to face Jason.

"In case that wasn't clear enough for you... we're done. Never come near me or those boys again."

You weren't crying because you broke up with Jason, you were crying because you let him bully people like that for too long, and you were just ok with it. It was so empowering punching him like that, and he deserved it.

You heard footsteps in the near distance, directing your attention to where the sounds came from. You didn't think anyone knew about this spot, unless Jason followed you. Suddenly, Eddie Munson emerged from the trees.

"I thought I was the only one who came here." Eddie said, sitting next to you on the table, facing you.

"I thought I was too." You both started laughing. You started rapidly wiping the tears from your face.

"You look like you need a hug." Eddie said to you.

"I didn't know Eddie Munson gave hugs."

"Only for you he does."

"Did you just refer to yourself in the third person?"

"Maybe." You put your head on Eddie's chest, him wrapping his arms around you, rubbing your back. "You are a badass. I can't believe you did that for us today." He told you.

"I was tired of him treating you guys like that, just because you play a weird game. I'm sorry I didn't do something sooner." You broke away from the hug and were looking at Eddie.

"Did you just call Dungeons and Dragons a weird game?" He crossed his arms, pretending to be offended.

"It's called Dungeons and Dragons. That says enough. And supposedly you're the reason kids die all the time, you're evil." You said sarcastically and raised your eyebrows.

"Well you are more than welcomed in our evil murder club anytime you'd like. I can even teach you how to play, or you can just hang out with us and watch us yell at each other for hours." Eddie offered, wrapping his arms around you again. His hug was so comforting. He wasn't trying anything on you, just giving you comfort after what happened at lunch.

"Both sound very fun." You broke away and got off of the table. "I should probably get home. I'm sure the school called my parents." You told Eddie. He got up and walked up to you, you both smiling at each other.

"Are they going to be pissed?" Eddie asked, laughing.

"My mom will be because she liked Jason and my dad will be proud. So, I should survive." You smiled.

"Well, if you don't get killed, give me a call sometime. Or drop by whenever. Whatever you want. I am always free except for Hellfire Club but you're invited to that so, yeah." Eddie was stumbling and rambling way more than usual, and you had the biggest smile on his face.

"I'll call you tonight if that's ok?"

"Yeah, of course you can. Call me any time, whenever you want. Gosh, I'm going to shut up now." Eddie started awkwardly laughing. You gave him another hug and began walking in the direction of your house, which was a few minutes away from the school.

"Thank you for the rare Eddie Munson hug. It made this day so much better. That and finally putting Jason in his place and punching his stupid face." You said, laughing. Eddie laughed too, waving at you.

You were proud of yourself and what you did today. You gained new friends who you were sure would be a million times better than your old ones and had a really good feeling about this newfound friendship with Eddie. Things were falling into place, and you couldn't be happier about it. 

-----

this was supposed to be a gif imagine but wattpad wouldnt let me add it *eye roll* 

make sure to vote!

eddie munson imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara