we have to help her | anime inspired request

requested by: kamabokogonpachiro8 

summary: a demon shows up in the upside down and you fight it like a badass 

warnings: mentions of death, battle?? language 

*ok guys this was a request based on an anime video and i know absolutely nothing about anime so i am so sorry if this sucks lol* 

---------

When you, Eddie, and Dustin planned to distract the bats in the Upside Down, that's all you planned to do. You didn't think there would be anything else in your way. You were very wrong.

While the three of you were setting up the trailer, you heard it land behind you. You turn around to see the demon, glaring at you and smirking.

"Umm, what the fuck is that?" Your boyfriend, Eddie, questioned. You and your brother, Dustin, looked at each other knowingly.

"A demon." You answered.

"A what?! You didn't tell me there were demons!" Eddie shouted franticly.

"Both of you get inside. Now." You looked at Dustin, him throwing you your katana. Eddie looked between the two of you, extremely confused. Dustin dragged Eddie toward the trailer's front door, you walking toward the demon.

"What is going on?! I always wondered why you carried that thing around." Eddie whisper-shouted at your brother.

"Y/N can fight the demons. Don't ask me how or why, she just can." Dustin responded. The two watched as the demon ran towards you, lightning-fast, and you threw up your katana in response.

You cut off the demon's hand, not phasing it whatsoever, watching as it quickly grew back. It flew up, launching air bubbles at you, each blocking with your katana. With the demon now back on the ground, you continued to swing towards it, dodging you every time.

"We have to help her!" Eddie shouted at Dustin.

"I know but we won't be able to do anything! It's too powerful!" Eddie sighed at Dustin's response. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if something happened to you.

The demon eventually threw you back, causing you to fly through the air and land extremely hard on the ground. You got back up, limping. You cut off both arms of the demon, them once again growing back right away.

"Fuck!" You shouted, frustrated at your situation. The demon punched you in the face, sending you back. "That's it!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. You swung the katana as hard as you could, cutting the demon across the chest. It then disappeared, and you, Eddie, and Dustin took a breath of relief.

It soon reappeared, and you cursed to yourself. You went full force at the demon, stabbing it once again in the chest. As you started backing away, you felt an immense pain through your stomach. The demon struck his arm through you, smirking. You struggled to find air, trying to gather the strength you had left.

"Y/N!" Eddie and Dustin both shouted. As they began running to you, the demon threw them back.

You held your katana up, slicing it into the demon's neck. The demon began falling apart, and quickly took its arm out of your stomach and tried to run away. Still barely standing, you reached your katana up, launching it at the demon. Your katana went through it, stabbing it in the chest from the back. It fell to the ground, dying.

The boys ran to you, Eddie lifting you up and holding you in his arms.

"We're going to get you out of here, ok?" Eddie told you.

"But they need you to distract the bats. This wastes time." You argued. Eddie laughed at your ability to always care about everyone over yourself, even when you're dying.

"I think they'll understand sweetheart. Just try and stay still."

"There's literally a hole in my stomach." You pointed out. "My katana. Get my katana." You told Dustin. He ran to it and pulled it out of the demon.

"Take that you son of a bitch!" Dustin yelled at the demon, kicking it, and then running back to you. Eddie laid you down on the floor of the trailer, trying to avoid the hive mind. You took the katana from Dustin, closing your eyes as you wrapped your hands around the handle. A wave soon went through you, slowly closing the hole in your stomach. The boys watched in awe, not understanding how this was possible.

"What the..."

You opened your eyes and slowly got up. Eddie grabbed your arms, making sure you were ok.

"You have so much explaining to do." He told you.

"I know, but for now, let's save our friends." 

----------

don't ask how you saved yourself, i have no clue and just needed an ending where no one dies lol. this was fun but probably won't be doing an anime based imagine again LOL!! 

make sure to vote!