my handsome hero | death scene

summary: well wattpad... the one you've all been waiting for. eddie dies in your arms and we all cry our eyes out. 

warnings: language, death 

*henderson! reader... this is the way i envisioned this scene and of course dustin would be the brother <3 this is a long one so sit back and enjoy, and grab some tissues*

--------------

The feeling of dread and misery washed over you as you and the rest of the Hawkins gang drove in the little RV. Nancy had escaped Vecna and the Upside Down by some miracle and figures, she wanted to go straight in again to kill him. You weren't opposed to the plan, but didn't want your boyfriend, brother, or best friends to be put in harms way once again. After getting gear at the War Zone, Steve parked the RV in a field so you all could work on suiting up for battle.

You sat with Steve and Robin, watching your brother Dustin and boyfriend Eddie joke around with their makeshift shields. Eddie then tackled Dustin, catching him off guard. You laughed hysterically at the pair, relieved to see Dustin so happy through all of this, thanks to Eddie. Eddie always brightened the mood, no matter the situation.

"They're such idiots," Steve said. You sniffled, realizing you began tearing up, and punched the boy sitting on the left of you.

"The best idiots." You smiled. "I hate that this impending doom feeling won't leave me alone. It's annoying." You stated.

"I agree." Robin chimed in. "I just have this terrible, gnawing feeling that it might not work out for us this time."

"Ok, now that we are being completely positive and extremely optimistic, I'm going to go show those nerds how it's done." You said, getting up and running towards Eddie and Dustin.

Eddie smiled as he saw you running towards him, and he immediately grabbed you, spinning you around in his arms. He then started dipping you down and pretended to body slam you to the ground, but laid you down gently instead. He and Dustin jumped up, but Dustin completely body slammed you, landing on your stomach. You wrapped your arms around him, putting him in a chokehold.

"Eddie the Banished, save me!" Dustin shouted as if he was in real danger. Eddie hit your arm gently with his hand, and you released Dustin. Eddie then scooped you up and carried you bridal style in his arms.

"Next, Eddie the Banished chooses to marry Y/N the beautiful." Eddie leaned down and kissed you, your hands cupping his face.

"Ew. You ruined it." Dustin said, smiling.

"You act as if you wouldn't love having him as your brother-in-law. You said it yourself." You said as Eddie put you down.

"Don't use my words against me." Dustin grabbed his shield and went back to practicing. You turned to Eddie and smiled as he pulled you in for a hug, heads up and facing each other. You looked into his eyes and smiled more.

"I love you, Princess," Eddie told you, kissing your forehead.

"I love you more. Are you sure you want to do this?" You questioned. Secretly hoping he'd want to back out and just leave somewhere safe.

"If it means keeping you safe, hell yes," Eddie answered.

"Curse you and your undying love for me." You said, laughing.

"Let's rock this shit."

You sat between your two most important boys on the way to drop Max, Lucas, and Erica off and to Eddie's trailer. You held both of their hands, resting your head on Eddie's shoulder. You smiled slightly at Eddie as he gripped your hand tighter. When you finally arrived at the Munson trailer, you all moved around, listening to Nancy.