where in the hell did you find that | part two

summary: after steve and dustin go through your things and reveal you and eddie are together, you both get revenge in family video and eddie takes you on your first official date <3

warnings: mentions of sex, language, spicyyy

*i love this ahhh i hope y'all do too! the first part to this got so much love on both wattpad & tumblr, so thank you and i hope you enjoy!!*

--------

Steve and Dustin shouldn't have gone through your things to reveal that you and Eddie were together, because now... they were going to regret it. Eddie was originally joking about making out in Family Video to get revenge on the boys, but when you two walked in there a couple of days after the incident at your house, Steve and Dustin were being unnecessarily obnoxious about the whole thing.

"Ew, they probably do it in his van! Burn it!" Steve exclaimed, Dustin making a gagging sound.

"And at the Hellfire Club table, gross!" Dustin added.

"We came in here for a movie, not for this shit show." You told the pair of idiots.

"That's what you get for dating him," Steve said, breaking your last straw.

"That's it." You warned, grabbing Eddie and pushing him against the counter, kissing him as hard as you could. Eddie flipped you around, your back now against the counter, and his hands made their way to your waist. Your lips moved aggressively in sync, Steve and Dustin basically screaming at you both.

"STOP IT! YOU ARE DISGUSTING!"

"BURN IT, BURN IT NOW! AHHH!" Dustin screamed. You and Eddie continued to make out, Steve finally pulling Eddie off of you.

"I hate you so much right now!" Steve shouted at you.

"That's what you get for going through my shit and being an asshole about my boyfriend!" You yelled back.

"I really don't see the issue." Steve retorted. You looked at Eddie, you both nodding at each other. Eddie grabbed you once more, attaching his lips to yours. "NO! OKAY, WE GET IT! WE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SO NOSEY!" Steve surrendered. "WE'RE SORRY!" You broke away from Eddie, smiling in victory. Eddie grabbed your hand, leading you out the door. You turned around and flipped Steve off.

"Do it again and much worse will happen than us making out in here." You threatened. Steve and Dustin's faces were filled with horror as you left the store. You and Eddie laughed the whole way to his van and even more once you were inside.

"They're the worst," Eddie said.

"Yet the best. At least they care. They're just dumb-assess." You replied, laughing.

"If they ruin our first official date tomorrow I will kill them," Eddie said in a scowling tone.

"Speaking of, where are you taking me?" You questioned.

"It's a surprise," Eddie replied, winking. You smiled, and he put his hand on your thigh as he drove back to his place.

Eddie knocked on your front door right at six as he said, and you answered it immediately. Eddie stood there, clearly nervous, holding your favorite flowers. He was wearing what almost seemed like dress pants and a plain black shirt. You only ever saw him in graphic tees.

"Hi." You greeted, in awe.

"Hi," Eddie replied, staring at how beautiful you looked in your red jumpsuit that showed the perfect amount of cleavage. "You look gorgeous."