Chapter 9: Seething Snape

Draco slowly and carefully places Lilith on the bed in the Hospital Wing. Blase, Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle stand at the foot of her bed, all worried about their friend. Lilith groans and holds her leg in pain.  

Draco grabs a chair and sits next to her, "How are you doing, Lia?".

She sighs, "I'm...I'm ok". She turns to her friends, "Boys, go get my father".

Crabbe and Goyle nod and speed walk out to go and find Severus.  

Madam Pomfrey walks over to the group, "What's happened here, Miss Snape?".

Lilith looks at her with squinted eyebrows, "Seriously? Me bleeding on your bed isn't enough for you to go off?".  

Hagrid decides to interject, "She go' hit by a Hippogriff talon".

Madam Pomfrey nods, "I see. Well, let's take a look".

Lilith shakes her head, "No. You're not touching me until my father gets here".

"Miss Snape, it is not smart to continue to leave it untended due to the risk of infection, unless you're asking for an amputated leg".

"Then I guess I'll take my leave".

She tries to sit up before crying out in pain. Draco grabs her and lies her back down.

He sighs, "And you call me stubborn".

The door opens and a voice yells, "Lilith!".  

She looks towards the door and sees her father speed walking over to her, a very worried look on his face and the boys following behind him.

He stood on the side of the bed opposite Draco, "The boys explained what happened. Are you ok, baby?".

She nods, "I'm ok, daddy. Just...hurts".

Madam Pomfrey walks closer to the bed, "Well, now that he's here, shall we?".  

Lilith nods and allows her to pull away the makeshift bandage. Draco grabs her hand and Severus rubs her head as they notice her trying to hold back showing she's in pain. Pulling off the cloth, it reveals a large gash on her thigh which continues to bleed.

Madam Pomfrey starts to clean the wound, "Your daughter is incredibly lucky, Severus. Any deeper and it would have cut the bone".

Draco squeezes Lilith's hand, "Merlin, Lia".

Madam Pomfrey waves her wand and a fresh bandage wraps around her leg.  

She turns to Lilith, "Get some rest, dear. I want you to try and stay off that leg and give it time to heal properly". She turns to Severus, "And you make sure she sticks to it".

He nods, "Will do, Poppy".

She walks away and leaves the group surrounding Lilith in the bed.

Hagrid looks at Lilith, worryingly, "Lilith, I am so sorry tha' Buckbeak hur' yah".

She shakes her head, "It's alright".  

Hagrid nods and walks out the door. Severus' face turned from worried to furious. Lilith had never seen her father so angry before. Draco was no better, staring at the door where Hagrid just walked out.

Draco shakes his head in rage, "My father's gonna hear about this. I'm making sure that creature is out of here. No one hurts my family".  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

I want to ask you guys something in regards to the next book, which is Years 5-7. I was asked a while ago if I was going to add smut. I have been considering it and wanted to know if you guys would be down for that. I cannot at this time say who it will be between as I don't know but I know it will be in the third book, probably in 6th year. 

I know that's a while away but I want to know now so I can build the blocks properly up to that point, if you guys want it. 

If I do decide to add smut, will it be one chapter or scattered throughout? 

Also, I may be asking for someone's help with writing it. I read a lot of it but I'm unsure about writing it. When the third book is out, I will make that decision. 

I would love your advice and suggestions.