55.

Nicole.

Happy 10th Birthday to my oldest mini-me, my shopping partner(whether her Mama wants to come with or not), my personal hype "woman", 1st born niece, and youngest Bestfriend! The one who will have my back even when I'm dead wrong and I know it— my ...

Happy 10th Birthday to my oldest mini-me, my shopping partner(whether her Mama wants to come with or not), my personal hype "woman", 1st born niece, and youngest Bestfriend! The one who will have my back even when I'm dead wrong and I know it— my Cali. 💕 I love you endlessly, you mean the absolute world to me and not a day goes by when I don't thank God for blessing us with you! You're truly special and Auntie knows you will do great things in this life! This world is yours! I love you!! Shopping trip on me this weekend, my sweet girl! @KoKoKorea @RudeboyJu (Julio let my girl have an Instragram 🙄 She's a preteen now!)

"What you over there crying about?" Tae chuckled, glancing over at me as he laid beside me in bed, occupied with his phone between his hands.

"Nothing" I wiped my tears, re-reading my caption before I posted it. "I can't believe Cali is a whole ten years old today." I mumbled, in my feelings at the thought of it being her 10th Birthday.

Tae flapped his lips, sighing. "I know, I remember when she was only a few months old when I met her. Now she's damn near a teenager and I'm in my thirties. Time fucking flies."

"Tell me about it." I scrolled through Instagram, liking a few different post here and there. I rarely posted or even got on my personal Instagram these days. If it wasn't about Parker Spa and Nails, I wasn't too interested. "I need to go by Chanel later to pick up her gift."

"You're getting her a Chanel bag, Nicole?"

"Are you shocked, Taelor?" I matched his tone, looking over at him.

"I guess I shouldn't be. She asked you for one?"

"Yeah, many... many times." I laughed. "I figured I'd give in and bless her for her 10th B-Day."

"That's gonna make her day." He chuckled again. "Make sure you put my name on it."

I smacked my lips. "Taelor"

"What? I don't know when I'ma have time to stop and get her anything. I'm working, plus I gotta go pick up the Boys on Saturday before her party."

"Mel can't make it?" I asked, implying he could bring the Boys when he and Naomi came.

"Nah, remember I told you he already planned to go to some shit Lauren family having that day."

"Oh yeah" It honestly slipped my mind. "So Naomi can't come either?" I asked rhetorically. "She's gonna be sad."

"Already is from what Mel told me."

Cali hadn't had a party in years due to wanting either a birthday trip or outrageous gifts, but this year she requested a Rainbow theme birthday party with all the T's crossed and I's dotted. Korea wasn't cutting any corners either, I knew because I'd been helping her plan it. Although she and Julio hired an event planner, we were still micromanaging.