8: It went wrong!

ALEXIS POV

I've been working under Luz' wings for a month now. It sure was hard to maintain Lucas' socials, shootings, meetings and all of the rest.

I was currently at Lucas' place (with Luz). Mister Paquetá was taking a nap from his return. The matches retook place and Brazil got qualified.

"Oh my..." I let out when checking for his e-mails.

Luz peeked a bit and shrugged. "When you're rich and handsome you always get one of these."

I snickered. "Damn. I thought I saw everything, but THIS? That's a whole other level," I continued to scroll and signal those thirsty e-mails. "If his e-mails are like this, then I wonder what his DM's look like."

"I have access to them and they were scandalous, but we managed to shut them down."

"Are you guys done verifying my things?" A tired Lucas said from the stares. He was covered by his grey blanket. His voice sounded sleepy.

"That's our job." Luz answered ironically.

"Don't fall from these stairs, young lad." I warned him. He walked down and pretended to trip. Both Luz and I stood up quickly, eyes widened and jaws dropped. The Brazilian star found it funny and cracked laughing. Luz and I looked at one another before peering at him. "You think this is funny?"

"Nearly gave us a damn heart attack. Bastard." Luz sat back down, I followed.

"You guys are just dramatic." He walked to the kitchen and served himself some fanta. "How's it going so far, Lex?"

I lifted my thumb up, still focused on his laptop. This is so incredible. Here I was thirsting over him a month ago and now I'm in his house and have access to his e-mail address. But it felt so natural... Sometimes we tend to think that famous people aren't real, while they are just like us. They have a home, well... Maybe BIGGER than the average people, but what I mean is; They have a family, friends, a life you know.

Why am I trying to be deep? This is so cringe.

Anyway, let's get back to work! Lucas went to swim and Luz isolated himself for a phone conversation. It was just me now. I furrowed my eyebrows when I read an interested e-mail.

It was a young woman called Luciana. Damn she is pretty. It wasn't a thirsty e-mail, but rather... Oh my Gosh! I covered my mouth with my left hand.

This cannot be.

This girl claimed to be pregnant by the Brazilian star and sent some pictures of them. It seems like they hooked up two months ago and she knows he's the father.

I didn't believe sh*t to what she was saying at first. I doubted whether I should report this or not, but then decided to wait for Luz.

Speaking of the wolf, he arrived a few seconds later. Before I could even open my mouth on this matter, he started: "We have a little problem here." I listened. "There's this girl who claims to be pregnant by Lucas-"

"Another one? Again?"

He looked at me confused. I showed him the e-mail adress. He read everything that was written and nodded. "Yep, that's the same girl. Just in what type of mess has Lucas put himself into?"