Epilogue

Hoseok comes home mid-afternoon to find Nari in the kitchen on her laptop. He's just finished recording another installment of Hope on the Street near an old graffiti bridge he passed by one day while hanging out with Namjoon and Jin.

"How did it go?" Nari asks as he comes up to give her a kiss.

"Not bad, I only had to do the routine 10 times this time around," he chuckles.

"Well that's an improvement over the usual 20," she laughs.

"How's the party planning going?"

"Exhausting as usual. I feel like we just had a party for Sowon, and now she's already about to be two. Where did the time go?"

"Where is she anyway?"

"I finally got her down for a nap. She definitely has her dad's energy," she laughs.

"It's not my fault you can't keep up with us," he laughs.

"Next time take her with you when you do Hope on the Street and then we'll see who can keep up with who."

Ever since their daughter Sowon started walking she's been constantly on the move. She's bright and bubbly and always filled with energy and curiosity. It seems her curiosity has taken over yet again as she comes running into the kitchen carrying her stuffed whale that Namjoon got her for her first birthday.

"How did you escape your crib?" Nari asks nearly in disbelief.

"And where are your pants?" Hoseok laughs scooping Sowon up in his arms.

"Bbabba!" Sowon smiles still not quite able to say 'appa' correctly.

"I guess a more secure cage is what you'll be getting for your birthday," Hoseok laughs showering her rosy cheeks with kisses.

"Maybe this time get her one that is assembled by professionals and not you and Jin getting wine drunk and ignoring half of the instructions," Nari laughs getting out of her chair and giving both Hoseok and Sowon kisses.

"The way it was assembled is just fine," he playfully rolls his eyes. "It's just Wonie is mischievous like her mom so she needs something brat-proof."

"I'll show you a brat."

"I know, that's how we got into this in the first place," he laughs gesturing towards Sowon.

"I bet it won't be the last time either," she teases.

"Are you trying to make her a big sister?"

"We could," she smirks kissing him.

"We can't even get this one to keep her pants on," he chuckles.

"Can we at least finally go on our honeymoon and get some practice in?"

"I definitely don't mind practicing," He laughs stealing another kiss.

Just 6 months after Sowon was born Hoseok and Nari tied the knot in a small but beautiful ceremony with their closest family and friends. They put the honeymoon on hold until they felt Sowon was old enough to stay with either side of her family with no issue. Nari is beyond ready to go on their long awaited honeymoon. More now because she's recently been hit with a wave of baby fever and would prefer to enjoy her honeymoon when she's not pregnant. That is if she can convince Hoseok to give Sowon a little brother or sister. She just wants to have a little uninterrupted time with Hoseok since it seems their lives have been a nonstop whirlwind since the moment Nari found out she was pregnant.

Weeks before Sowon was born Nari had to face Leo in court. She was terrified and had panic attacks leading up to the day she had to testify, but not showing up in court wasn't an option. She knows how dangerous Leo is, and she knew that her testimony could help tremendously in getting him put away for the rest of his life. She had to do it for herself and her entire family. If Leo ever got out she knew that she, Hoseok, and Sowon would be in danger.