Stubborn

Everyday Hoseok is at the bar. Even when Nari tells him not to go because she feels Leo would be there, he shows up anyway. Leo isn't there everyday but the days he is there he and Hoseok engage in an hours long staring match that makes Nari incredibly uncomfortable.

When the bar is closed he's constantly texting her, and heaven forbid she take a little too long to respond. He's not taking any chances with her.

She's given up on trying to convince him not to go to the bar. However, she makes it very clear how much she hates both of them being in the bar at the same time. She hates being so on edge afraid of a fight breaking out between the two of them.

Monday makes a week since Nari made the decision to go back to stay with Leo in order to keep Hoseok safe. He hates waking up alone. He hates the silence throughout his apartment. He hates coming home to nothingness.

As he's on the couch eating ramen and paying no attention to the dance show he has on the tv, he gets a call from Jin.

"Hoba!" He shouts through the phone with his boisterous voice. "You'll never believe this!"

"What?" Hoseok says putting his ramen down and sitting at the edge of his seat.

"Namjoon got a tip saying Leo and his friends operate out of a karaoke bar. They sent a team there with a warrant this morning and it seems they found a lot of evidence."

"Really??" This is the first bit of hope Hoseok has felt in a week. "What did they find? Are they going to arrest him?"

"I don't know. You know Namjoon can only tell me so much. I just know they found a lot so it could take some time for them to get through everything, but he sounded optimistic."

"So it's only a matter of time?"

"I know you're having a hard time since she decided to move back in with him, but they're close, Hoba. You'll have her back soon."

"Thanks, hyung."

He appreciates Jin's words more than he can express. Not only the news of the raid on Leo's headquarters, but his endless support. From the start Jin was someone he could talk to about anything and get honest feedback and advice, even if he was a bit blunt at times.

He instantly texts Nari telling her things will be over soon. She's happy about the news, but says Leo is losing his mind over the raid. She says that he believes someone betrayed him and that's got him struggling to trust anyone. Hoseok once again makes her promise to let him know if anything happens and reminds her that he'll continue coming to the bar to make sure she's ok.

Tuesday he leaves work and heads straight for the bar. When he gets out of his car after arriving he's approached by the mystery man hidden behind a hat and mask as usual. While Hoseok is grateful for his help, he knows that there's probably not a good reason for him to be here right now.

"Don't go in there," the mystery man says.

"Why?" Hoseok asks raising his brow.

"He's in there. He suspects you were somehow involved with the raid on the karaoke bar. He's out for blood now. Don't go in there."

"What's he going to do?"

"Whatever it takes. I'm doing you a favor. Don't go in there."

"Will you at least tell me who you are?"

"I'm just someone who wants the same thing you do."

"But why? What do you have to gain from this? Did you tell the police about the karaoke bar?"

"I don't talk to police."

"So someone else called the tip in?"

"I don't know. I just know you shouldn't go in there because he thinks you called the tip in."