i  just  nodded

she  is  sat  front.. and  eyed  me  to  sit  back.. i  sat  back  but  i  cant  sit  properly  due  to  effect  of  drug..she  sensed  this...she  removed  her  dupatta..tied  me  with  her  waist  tighltly..my  body  flushed  into  her  her...

"you  can  hold  me  by  my  waist"  she said...

i  just nod...i  just  hold  her  tightly  and  i  rest  my  head  in  her  back...her  fargrance  give  some  of  kind  peace...which  is   searched  for  long  time  after  my  mom  death...i  closed  my  eyes  as  smelled  her  fragrance....she  started  to  move  her  bicycle...

she  started  to  move  her  bicycle

imagine  like  above  the  picture

parvathi pov:

when  i  moved  back  to  home  after  i  delivery  some  vegetable  to  our  customer  house....i  saw  one  man  standing  under  the  tree..his  back  is  facing  me...his   right  hand  is  oozed  out  with  so  much  blood...by  his  look  i  am  understand  he  is  not  in  his  control...i  dont  know  whether  to  help  him   or  not...becoz  if  anybody   seeing  me  talking  to  a  stranger  man  then they  assume  me  as  characterless...

yes,  in  our  village  girls  are  not  allowed  to  learn,  talk  to  strangers...and  i  am  not  exception  i  only  did  my  10th  after  that  my  parent  wont  allow  for  it.  we  are in  21  st  century but  our  village still in  16th  century...

with  after  so  many  debuts  with  my  mind  i  went  near  him..he  turned  his  face  after  sensing  my  presence...i  asked  him  shall  i  helped  him..but  he  just  ignored  me...noo. noo  he  just  spatted  me  back..  he  is  looking  some  rich  man  from  city...then   what    is he  doing  in  village  with  with  bullet  in  his  hand...i  just went  away  from  there...after  hearing  his  harsh  voice..i  just  got  scared  only  by  hearing  his  voice

i  watched  him  while  hide  behind  one  tress... but  there  are  no  vechile  at  that  time  and  its  also  started  to  rain....

again  i  asked  him  to  come  with  me...he  thought  for  sometime

"i  wont  report  you    to  police" i  said..he  smirked  after  that  he  said  okay...

he  lost  his  balance...but  i  hold  him  to  balance  him...i  hold  him  by  his  waist  but  i  cant  completely  hold..he  is  too  big....he  held  my  shoulder  for  support....

he  sat  back  at  bicycle  and  hold  my  waist...rested  him  head  at  my  back...his  beard  touched   my  some  bare skin.

adthiya pov: