Thirty-two || Damon

'No

'No.' I pull her shirt down since she'd gone to give me what I wanted before I even gave her my answer.

'You sure?' Hell I'm sure as shit with what I said. I had to be. It takes a lot for me to deny something like that from her because yes I want it off. I want to rip all her clothes off and dump on the floor but I have to be patient. I've been craving this for way to long to rush through it like it's nothing.

Pressing my hand into her back I push backwards so I can gently lay her down. 'Actually I take back my initial response. Put a pin in it instead.' I don't want her to take my refusal literally.

'What do you mean?' She snorts.

'Just put a pin in it,' I grumble before before bringing my lips down to hers. Offering her tongue to me before I can even ask, I slide my hand between the bed and her neck. Touching her like this is going to drive me fucking insane.

Trailing my fingers down to the waistband of her shorts I slide them off without breaking the kiss, only moving away for split seconds at a time to allow her to breath. Chucking her pants on the floor I hover my hand above her underwear. Moving my mouth away from her I kiss down her jawline. 'Is this still okay with you? It's completely okay if you want to back down.' When she nods between my lips I tug her shirt up to expose her abdomen before moving down on her.

Dragging my tongue down her inner thigh, she flinches when I draw her underwear off. Throwing it in the direction of where her pants landed, I slowly curl my tongue over her clit. Interchanging between slow sucks and fast licks, I try to distract myself from her muffled moans by focusing on the fabric underneath us. If she keeps making soft noises like that, the throbbing in my own pants is only going to continue to nag at me. Begging for attention.

Sliding my middle finger into her she squirms until she doesn't. Searching for the soft spot that I know she'd love me to find, it becomes clear that I've hit it when her body she clutches my finger. Shit. 'Be careful.' Her voice comes out strangled and desperate. 'I need to be quiet.' She almost begs me.

Wondering if I should add another finger, I'm six foot six so my hands and fingers are significantly larger in comparison to her proportions, yet she makes space for it. Lifting my face up to hers, it's as if regret slapped me across the face. Nah, scratch that. He hit me with a fucking rock.

Blinking up at me, her eyes are glossy and her lips are parted to form a small o. Watching her breath hick when I shove my fingers deeper inside of her, I hoped to gain a reaction from it. Some form of validation. I get exactly what I want when she abruptly presses her hand against the back of my neck. Lowering my head down, I go to kiss her but she dodges it. Strategically resting her chin on my shoulder instead, it gives me full audibility of every little noise that slips from her lips.

Curling up higher I speed up when I notice her become breathless. She doesn't muffle herself, she lets me hear how she feels. 'Don't tease my Brylan.' I don't make an effort to move her away either. Lifting her thigh with my free hand it gives me more access for my hands. It doesn't take much longer for her to finish and I feel every last drop of her on my fingers.