Twenty || Damon

'One more

'One more. Come on let's go.' She taps my chest but I'm to busy staring at her in shock. Retreating my attention to Benji who's smiling like an idiot.

'Haven't you had enough?' I almost gag when I look down to my shot glass that was once empty but she's topped it up. 'Aren't your kidneys not begging for you to stop? I can almost hear them crying.'

I couldn't exactly tell you what her name is but she was going around challenging people. Benji was so quick to turn her town and I laughed at him for it. Instead of explaining how this chick has a monster tolerance level he told me to go for it. It's safe to say I'm regretting it. I assumed it would be an easy win since—well she's small but I was so so wrong. Today is the last day I make an assumption like that.

'You've barely drank anything.' She takes another shot as if it's nothing. She's my new goal. 'Just finish that one...unless you forfeit?'

'I didn't catch your name?' I double check.

'Tessa.' She crosses her arms.

'Yes Tessa. I forfeit. You win.' I wave my hand.

Given the fact that I'd already drank before I took these shots I'm not doing so good right now. As biased as if seems, I didn't expect for her to challenge me on a drink that's this strong. I wouldn't be surprised if it was straight alcohol with a little bit of flavoring.

Leaning against the kitchen table for support I can practically hear Benji's laughter over the music. Excusing myself from Tessa I redirect my point of focus to Benji. Walking towards him I make sure to flip him off in the process. 'I would've appreciated a heads up or something.'

'You mocked me for turning her down. I tried to tell you but you ignored me.' He shrugs it off. 'She always picks heavy drinks that never seem to effect her. She's either got some sort of alcohol processing disorder or she's messing with her own drink somehow.'

'Or she's just good at holding her all and you're just stingy. You should've at least joined instead of standing there like someone's dad.' It's true. Benji is relatively underdressed for the party. He does it all the time. I would've be surprised if he rocked up in tracksuit pants to a funeral. Maybe he has a couple times before.

It makes it hard to plan going out with him because you always look overdressed next to him. It's gotten to a point where I need to call him and tell him what to wear because he can't be bothered to dress appropriately. What's funny is he has plenty of good clothes because of Tegan and Sophia.

Assuming it was a money thing they bought him so much even though he never wore any of it. A few months later it came to our attention that his family is actually loaded. Found out when we were on a road trip as a group and he offered for us to stay at one of his parents houses. Apparently they're in real estate and the houses they build from the group up are no fucking joke. I'm talking marble and crystal floors, diamond chandelier, three story homes. I got lost trying to find the bathroom and I had to call him to try and find me. Took him all of three seconds and he made sure to make fun of me for it.