A Second Chance For a Friend

After a week Alexis and Gonner are beginning to settle down the night as the two are laying under a tree.

"You know it's quite around here without Isis." Alexis says sadly.

"Yea I'll admit its strange around here without that loud mouth superstition. I love you my beautiful treasure." Gonner says as he pulls Alexis closer to him as they are laying outside the crypt.

"I love you as well you crooked pirate... What was that?" Alexis asks hearing something before seeing something rustling in the bushes.

"Whoever you are come out. Mortal or zombie long as you don't hurt us we will do the same." Alexis says as she shifts go wolf form growing while Gonner gets out his knife before a figure comes out of the bushes revealing to be Isis causing Alexis to immediately tackle her and nuzzle her happily.

"But how are you here!? I saw you die in the pond." Alexis says as she happily shifts to wolf form hugging Isis.

"Well let's just say since the Azoth is creation itself Dixie found a way to bring me back and give me a second chance. So I'm here to stay." Isis says bluntly as she smiles.

"Joy. There goes the peace and quite." Gonner says.

"Gonner." Alexis says as Gonner looks at her and laughs nervously.

"Heh. I mean welcome back." Gonner says nervously.

"That's more like it. Now come on you two. Let's get to bed before the sun rises." Alexis says happily.

"By the way on the way over I heard some strange noises. Sounded kinda like kissing. What were they?" Isis asks causing Alexis and Gonner both to blush.

"Uh nothing!" Gonner and Alexis say in union quickly.