Second Hunt

"Come on guys she's asleep." Alexis says as the three get into Dixie's room seeing she is asleep on her bed.

"Yea but we got no choice. We gotta do it." Isis says.

"Yea ok I'm gonna stand over here in case." Alexis says as she steps away from Dixie's bed.

"Ah!" Dixie shouts as she is scared awake by Gonner and Isis.

"Shiver me timbers it's just us." Gonner says as he and Isis laugh.

"It wasn't funny at all." Dixie says as she grabs her pillow and hits Gonner and Isis with it.

"Dixie." A voice calls outside the bedroom door.

"My dad." Dixie says in alarm as Alexis, Gonner, and Isis quickly hide under Dixie's bed.

"Is something wrong Dixie? What happened here?" Dixie's dad asks as he comes in seeing her bed and sheets are all over the place.

"Oh there were three spiders." Dixie says.

"Where?" Dixie's dad asks as he looks around her room seeing nothing.

"Oh don't worry I already got rid of them." Dixie says as she laughs nervously.

"What is that rotten smell?" Dixie's dad asks as he sniffs the air.

"I don't smell anything." Dixie says.

"It's coming from under the bed." Dixie's dad says as he starts to go towards her bed.

"Dad there's nothing there. Forget about it." Dixie says as Alexis pushes Dixie's boots out from under the bed.

"Oh your boots. Let's get these out of your room. I think they need some fresh air." Dixie's dad says as he takes the boots and leaves.

"Dixie's feet smell like death." Gonner says as he, Alexis, and Isis laugh.

*Timeskip*

"I don't believe that Nebulosa suddenly wants to do right by the zombies. Something's up." Dixie says as the group are walking through the woods.

"Totally agree." Isis says.

"I'm sure that she'd be up to some plan and this whole devious message thing be a cover up." Gonner says.

"Time is running out. We gotta find the third element." Alexis says.

"Now!?" Dixie asks as she stops walking.

"We have to stop the witch before she turns us into shark bait." Gonner says.

"The element of fire is associated with aired places. It's color is red and it's resides in the south." Isis says.

"A graveyard. Let's take a break before Isis the parrot burns me brain with tmi." Gonner says.

"You will need endless determination to find it and it's magical entity is the salamander." Isis says as she continues to read the book.

"Isis have ye ever heard of the word silence?" Gonner asks.

"Quite. Someone's coming." Dixie says hearing something in the distance.

"Quick. Hit the deck." Gonner says as the group run and hide before seeing three mortal boys walking with a cat in a carrier.

"Trap a zombie with a cat. How lame is that?" Dixie asks as Isis holds Gonner back from trying to go towards the mortals before Dixie hits Gonner over the head with a vase knocking him unconscious and also alerting the mortals of their presence.

"I have an idea. Alexis how well can you howl?" Dixie asks as Alexis smiles.

"Oh please give me something hard to do next time dear." Alexis says as she shifts to wolf form letting out a loud and eerie howl.

"It worked." Isis says seeing the mortal boys running off as quickly as they can as a salamander hops off the vase Dixie was holding.

"What's this? It's the salamander!" Dixie says as she chases after the salamander eventually catching it with Alexis and Isis's help.

"Got it." Dixie says as she holds up the salamander.

"You did it!" Isis shouts happily.

"Nicely done Dixie." Alexis says as the salamander turns into an egg.

"We're gonna fix the Azoth. Yea we did it. We're gonna fix the Azoth." Isis, Dixie, and Alexis say in union happily before laughing.