The Azoth is Gone

"Alexis wake up. Gonner is gone and he took the Azoth." Isis says as she removes the stone door to Alexis's tomb.

"What!? Ow!" Alexis shouts as she gets up in a hurry before hitting her head on the stone wall as she then quickly comes outside.

*Timeskip*

"Why don't we go back to the cemetery?" Isis asks as Dixie is pacing with Alexis watching her.

"No! We're going to find Gonner and get my necklace back." Dixie says angrily.

"She's right Isis. We need to get the Azoth back." Alexis says.

"I'm hungry, I'm tired, and really scared." Isis says.

"Shut up and tell me which way to go." Dixie says as she goes over to the gate with Alexis and Isis.

"Well while you two figure that out I'm going to see if I can't track Gonner. He can't have gotten far and he won't get far with me on his trail." Alexis says as she leaves the cemetery shifting to wolf form before sniffing around.

"What on earth is going on with those two?" Alexis asks hearing footsteps and screaming before running back to the cemetery not seeing Dixie or Isis.

"Where did they get off to?" Alexis asks before getting wind of Isis's trail and begins to follow it in hopes to find both girls.

Shortly after Alexis finds Isis she spots her being put in a box and being carried off by the dark angels.

"Oh no Isis. Just hold on I'll help you. I refuse to lose another family again." Alexis says as she begins to follow after Isis and the dark angels.