Gonner Kidnapped

"Isis have you seen Gonner?" Alexis asks as she is looking around the cemetery.

"No but now you can finally spend some time alone with me." Isis says happily.

"Isis I'm serious. Gonner shouldn't be out by himself. Not with mortals trying to trap zombies. I'm going to go find him." Alexis says as she begins to walk off before shifting to wolf form.

"Please be careful." Isis says.

"Don't worry I will be just stay safe until I get back." Alexis says as she runs off.

*Timeskip*

"Come on Gonner where are you?" Alexis asks before she soon takes cover spotting mortals coming with Gonner having trapped him causing Alexis to look in horror before running off to Dixie's house quickly making it into her room and shaking her awake.

"Dixie please wake up." Alexis says as she is shaking Dixie by her shoulder.

"What is it Alexis? I told you I needed to sleep tonight." Dixie says as she swats at Alexis.

"It's Gonner. Please you gotta get up." Alexis says as she continues to shake Dixie worriedly.

"What about him. Is he and Isis fighting again. Can't you handle it." Dixie says as she continues to swat at Alexis.

"Dixie I saw those mortal boys from the cemetery. They trapped Gonner and took off with him." Alexis says fearfully.

"What!?" Dixie asks as she gets up in a hurry and looks at Alexis who has a very worried and fearful look on her face.