Arriving in the Graveyard

"Cody where are you!?" Alexis calls as she is barking walking around the burning house before hearing coughing and follows the sound before seeing her human boy sitting on the ground. Alexis then begins barking getting his attention.

"Rose girl? Rose please go. It'll be ok. You need to get out." Cody says as he continues coughing.

"Not a chance. You and your family saved my life once. Now it's my turn to do the same." Alexis thinks to herself as she crawls over and grabs Cody by his sleeve and begins pulling him to a near by door where cops and firemen are waiting outside with his parents.

"Cody! My baby! Oh good girl Rose!" Cody's mom shouts as Alexis brings Cody closer to the door before hearing a cracking noise and looks up to see a wooden beam about to fall on them before immediately pushing Cody outside and out of the way as it then falls onto her instead.

"Rose! Rose please hold on! Don't worry girl we'll get you help!" Cody shouts as firemen come running over to Alexis as she is whining weakly before her vision begins to blur and blacks out.

*Timeskip*

Later as Alexis is waking up she soon finds herself on the ground and sees a mummy girl looking at her.

"Ah! Who are you!? Where am I!? What did you do to my human boy!?" Alexis asks as she gets up quickly shifting to wolf form growling viciously.

"Relax your among friends. Anyways your in the graveyard. And for your friend I'm sorry but were the only ones here but I'm Isis and it's good to meet you." The girl says as Alexis seizes her growling but looks at her unsurely.

"Why am I here?" Alexis asks.

"Well the only way you could be here is that your dead." Isis says.

"I died in the fire?" Alexis asks as she looks down at the ground trying to remember what happened.

"Fire? Is that how you died?" Isis asks curiously.

"All I remember was pushing my human boy out of the way of a falling beam that was on fire and it came down onto me instead then I blacked out and woke up here." Alexis says sadly.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you but at least it wasn't in vain. Anyways so your a werewolf right?" Isis asks.

"What's it to you?" Alexis asks as she looks back up at Isis.

"Just curious. I've never met a live werewolf before. Your fur is absolutely beautiful." Isis says as Alexis looks at her.

"Um thanks." Alexis says unsurely.

"So what's your name? I've told you mine so I would like to know yours." Isis asks.

"Alexis but my family called me Rose." Alexis says.

"Those are beautiful names." Isis says as Alexis gives her a soft smile.

"Oh uh thank you.... So are we stuck here?" Alexis asks.

"No we can leave but I don't recommend it. There are creatures out there that would hurt you but your safe in here. They cant enter into the graveyard because its protected." Isis says as Alexis looks towards a gate before looking back at Isis and sighing.

"Well is there at least anything to eat around here I'm starving." Alexis says slightly annoyed that she is trapped.

"Sure come on you can help me catch something to eat." Isis says as she gestures for Alexis to follow her.