Traveling with Gonner

"Not flying but all aboard the fair sailing!" Gonner says as he brings them to a boat with a sail.

"Uh zombies and water aren't a good mix." Isis says.

"Come on Isis what choice do we have. Besides if your going to be brave on this journey than you have to let go of fear." Alexis says as she follows Gonner and Dixie toward the boat with Isis nervously behind her.

"I was nearly a captain. Will ye permit me beauty?" Gonner asks as he offers Alexis his hand causing her to smile softly as he helps her into the boat before helping Dixie as Isis gets in nervously.

"Aye we're cannon ten on port to starboard. Wind is acting strong." Gonner says as he sets the boat a sail and laughs.

"Drop the act. Your no poet." Isis says.

"Well whatever it is I think it's sounds lovely." Alexis says receiving a look from Isis.

*Timeskip*

"Where'd you learn to sail?" Dixie asks seeing Gonner steering the boat.

"It's a sad story. Ye don't want to know." Gonner says as he faces away from the girls.

"Your absolutely right." Isis says as she mumbles.

"Yes we would." Dixie says.

"Oh no we don't." Isis says.

"Oh yes we would. If anything Dixie and I are interested." Alexis says.

"I grew up alone on the streets of London since me parents abandon me. I had to fend for me own self till I got picked up by some pirates." Gonner says as Dixie and Alexis listen to him.

"How can she be so gullible and willing to trust him like this?" Isis asks as she looks at Alexis who seems highly interested in listening to Gonner.

"Who thirst me to life but I never liked it none." Gonner says.

"He's got some nerve. Liar liar pants on fire." Isis says angrily.

"Oh I can't believe it." Dixie says.

"I can't believe it either." Alexis says knowing what he went through due to having gone through similar.

"Neither does he. Their fools." Isis says.

"Alexis would you like me to learn ye how to sail?" Gonner asks.

"Really?" Alexis asks happily.

"Of course! Come sit here." Gonner says as he gestures for Alexis to sit with him.

"Alexis don't leave us please." Isis says as Alexis ignores her and sits beside Gonner on the other side of the boat.

"Ready lass? Turn right." Gonner says as he opens the sail more while Alexis turns the stick.

"Aren't we going a bit fast?" Isis asks seeing them going faster.

"Alexis please slow down a bit." Dixie says.

"Stop the boat I wanna get off." Isis says as Gonner takes control of the boat again and stops the boat but gets the sail hit in doing so.

"Sorry about that." Alexis says seeing the sail.

"Aww don't worry about it lass. You did great for your first lesson." Gonner says causing Alexis to smile as Isis then throws up over the side of the boat.

*Timeskip*

"Isis do you need some help?" Alexis asks seeing Isis trying to lift a stone tomb door.

"Don't worry Alexis I got it. I'm going to sleep myself so I'll help her." Dixie says as she helps shut Isis in the stone tomb before crawling into one and shutting it closed.

"Finally some peace and quite. Is that how all ye young lasses dress today?" Gonner says as he gestures to Isis's tomb before going back to beside Alexis and the fire.

"Oh no just me. I wasn't exactly excepted among my kind but I'm not exactly excepted among humans either if they knew everything about me. Only my human boy Cody knew and accepted me." Alexis says.

"Just because ye wear black threads yer considered an outlaw." Gonner says.

"Nobody trusts you." Alexis says.

"Aww blimey! They are a sack of land lovers." Gonner says causing Alexis to laugh as he stirs the fire.

"So if I may how did you get that pendant?" Gonner asks as he points to the moon necklace Alexis is wearing.

"I don't enjoy reliving that memory." Alexis says as she looks away from Gonner.

"Give me a chance." Gonner says as Alexis looks at him before sighing.

"Well much like how Dixie acquired the Azoth through her mother when she was alive this moon amulet was my mothers and gave it to me the day she died. Cody had attached it to my collar so I would always have it but it resorts back to its necklace state when I turn human." Alexis says.

"A gift from your mother. That's beautiful." Gonner says kindly.

"Yea well she told me as long as I had it she would never be far away. It's the only thing I have left of her and the collar is the only thing I have left of my human boy Cody." Alexis says sadly.

"Well at least ye had your father and that mortal boy." Gonner says as Alexis shakes her head.

"No I didn't have my father or my birth pack. They all died with my mother. My human boy and his family were the only family I had after that. Now I have Isis, Dixie, and now you. But now you have me." Alexis says causing Gonner to look at her.

"Oh why didn't you cut me through when you had the chance?" Gonner asks.

"Maybe because I see something in you that I haven't seen in a long time." Alexis says kindly as Gonner leans in and kisses her on the lips causing her to kiss him back before the two pull away from each other.

"Whoa." Gonner says as he blushes.

"Wow.... Well we should probably be getting to sleep while we can. We need to head out again soon." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Well me hearty would you like to sleep in my tomb with me?" Gonner asks as he smirks.

"Not quite yet there my sweet. But in time we'll see." Alexis says as she smiles softly.

"I like those odds." Gonner says causing Alexis to laugh before she crawls into a tomb shutting the door behind her.