Stopping Nebulosa For Good

"Vitriol we found it! the last element!" Dixie shouts as she and Alexis go running over to vitriol.

"Far out. Now let's get this baby rolling." Vitriol says as he gets the elements ready to go on the ground.

"Honesty, inspiration, will, and courage." Dixie says

"Search within man and by rectifying you shall find the jewel that's hiding inside you." Vitriol says as he scratches the back of his head.

"I don't understand. What's missing? I know your here Alexis but I wish Gonner and Isis were here too to help me. I miss them so much. I'm so sorry. I was so ungrateful to you guys." Dixie says sadly.

"I know you are sorry Dixie. I miss them too. But we owe to them not to give up." Alexis says as she places her hand on Dixie's shoulder before a teardrop from Dixie drops onto the water element causing the elements to glow and float.

"The essence of the Azoth." Dixie says as the elements come together turning into the new Azoth.

"Come on Dixie. Let's go." Alexis says as the two girls quickly get on there way.

*Timeskip*

Once arriving Dixie quickly catches everyone's attention with the essence of the Azoth causing everyone to look at her.

"The Azoth?" A zombie asks as they gather around Alexis and Dixie.

"By the power invested in me through this jewel I order you to return to your tomb!" Dixie asks as she then hears a laugh seeing Nebulosa come over with one of her minions and Peroshka.

"And what power is that!?" Nebulosa asks.

"The power of the real bearer of the Azoth!" Dixie shouts.

"That Azoth is a rock! It has no real power and you are a pass. She's not even a zombie. Who are you really Dixie Grim?" Nebulosa asks as Dixie steps a bit away from Alexis before bowing her head and closing her eyes.

"Earth, air, fire, and water! Honesty, inspiration, will, and courage!" Dixie shouts as she then transforms into her zombie self in front of everyone shocking everyone.

"I thought you got rid of her?" Nebulosa asks angrily as she looks at Peroshka.

"I don't understand my lady. I saw them both sink to the bottom of the pond." Peroshka says.

"Leave the zombies alone. Just because they don't look like all of you doesn't mean they're so different." Dixie says.

"No they are abominably boorish monsters. They should be annihilated." An elderly woman says.

"I resent that." Alexis says looking at the woman.

"Two worlds don't need to destroy each other. Look at me! Half mortal half zombie!" Dixie says.

"Your an unexceptional. Most zombies and mortals know that we cannot coexist. We must fight to the death!" Nebulosa says as everyone then hears a meowing revealing to be a zombie cat.

"Petey? No. Your not Petey anymore. Your a nasty ferment. Go away.... Wait! Petey! You may smell like rotten fish but you'll always be my Petey." The old woman says before her cat jumps into her arms happily.

"Just as you'll always be my beautiful diamond." A voice says revealing to be Gonner.

"Gonner!" Alexis shouts happily before tackling Gonner down in a hug.

"Did you miss me?" Gonner asks as he hugs Alexis back.

"Yep. So never ever do me that way again." Alexis says with a slightly angry tone.

"It's a deal. Your always gonna be my beautiful looker. Wow." Gonner says happily as he and Alexis stand up before going over to stand by Dixie.

"Back stabbing louse." Peroshka says.

"Hey cats let me through. I'm with them!" Vitriol says as he comes over as the group is joined by some humans.

"How dare they!" Nebulosa says angrily.

"Thou must remain composure remember composure remain power. Let us breath together. One. Two. Three." A minion says before Nebulosa uses her powers to destroy him.

"Shut up already. Who cares about the Azoth!? What intriguing power can it actually proclaim!? I have the power! I am the queen of the night and all of it's creatures! You obey me!" Nebulosa shouts before she then tries to attack Dixie.

"Use the Azoth!" Vitriol shouts as Dixie uses the Azoth to block Nebulosa's attack but gets sent flying back in doing so as Alexis, Vitriol, and Gonner run over to her.

"Hey she killed the true bearer of the Azoth." A zombie shouts as he and the other zombies begin to attack Peroshka and Nebulosa as her minion runs off.

"Right on sister. You found the true path in your heart and took Nebulosa down. Aww come on cool cat. Wake up. Please. Come on wake up." Vitriol says with no response from Dixie.

"Guys?" Dixie asks as she slowly opens her eyes.

"Oh thank goodness." Alexis says.

"At least now we can live in peace together." Gonner says happily.

"And I can finally get some well deserved rest." Dixie says causing herself, Alexis, and Gonner to laugh.