The Farm

"We'll hide out there. Let's go." Dixie says as they come across an old house and farm.

"What if the mortals find us? You know how physco they get when it comes to zombies. They'll chase after us with pitchforks and call us names." Isis says.

"Yea this place just doesn't feel right." Alexis says looking around.

"Shut up and they won't even know we're here. Let's go." Dixie says as Alexis and Isis follow after her.

"This place is freaking creepy." Alexis says looking around them.

"There isn't a single soul here. It's perfect." Dixie says as they are walking.

"Too much silence could lead to violence." Isis says as they hear a groan behind them and look to see a walking scarecrow with a pumpkin head behind them.

"Who dares to disrupt me slumber. Down ye scally wags." The scarecrow says as he throws flames at the girls causing them to jump and run with him behind them throwing flames at them.

"Hide here and keep quite." Dixie says as they hide behind some hay bales.

"Can't escape from me! I am a snake and cannonball. No one can you filthy cockroaches. Yummy yummy yummy!" The scarecrow says sounding like he is getting closer.

"Quick down there." Alexis says seeing a cellar as the three quickly run down into it and hide.

"Oh no my bandage." Isis says seeing a trail of her bandage on fire.

"I have an idea. Cut the bandage and let's jump out that window." Dixie says as Isis cuts the bandage off and they jump out the window.

"Dead man tell no tale." The scarecrow says as the girls hide around the corner.

"Cut the bone chatter or he'll find us." Dixie says as Isis's teeth are chattering.

"Dixie where are you going?" Alexis asks seeing Dixie take a shovel before sneaking over and hitting the scarecrow over the head with the shovel knocking him unconscious before seeing that the scarecrow is really just a boy.

"Who is he?" Dixie asks.

"I know who he is. It's Gonner. I met him a while back. He's how I got the flue feather I wear in my wolf self behind my ear. He gave it to me. But what's he doing here?" Alexis asks.

"I don't know but I want to find out." Dixie says.

*Timeskip*

"Nothing like some pepper to get rid of an unwanted guest." Isis says as she shakes a pepper shaker over Gonner causing him to wake up coughing before he sneezes as she then stops.

"What are you doing here!?" Dixie asks angrily.

"Hiding me self from the dark angels. This farm's like me gallant vessel. Packed with cannons and disguises for battle." Gonner says.

"Like this little device that was hidden up your sleeve?" Isis asks angrily showing the flame thrower.

"Why were you trying to burn us alive?" Dixie asks.

"I thought Nebulosa sent ye. Her scurvy dogs stole all the zombies from me cemetery in a wicked ambush." Gonner says as Isis kicks him in the back of the head.

"I think your lying. What about you?" Isis asks.

"I'm a good hider." Gonner says.

"Well Alexis said your name was Gonner so why don't you come with us?" Dixie asks.

"Alexis? I didn't know she was with ye." Gonner says.

"Been with them since we arrived." Alexis says.

"It's good to see you again lass." Gonner says happily.

"Nice to see you too until you tried to set me and my friends on fire." Alexis says as Gonner gives her a look of guilt.

"Sorry about that." Gonner says apologetically before the girls go get away from Gonner to talk.

"Hold on a second you two. Are you two nuts? I can understand Alexis being willing to let him tag along but you Dixie?" Isis asks.

"Isis he has nobody at least we have each other." Dixie says.

"Dixie ahoy. He's a pirate." Isis says.

"Look at him. He's harmless." Dixie says as the girls look over at Gonner where they have him tied up.

"What? He tried to set us on fire. Oh no. The full moon is affecting your brain. Your not thinking straight. He's a boy." Isis says annoyed.

"And what's so bad about that?" Dixie asks.

"You can't trust them. They have no common sense, they're heartless, and ugh they smell awful." Isis say as she covers her nose looking at Gonner.

"Well we don't exactly smell like roses ya know." Dixie says as she covers her nose.

"She has you there Isis." Alexis says.

"And it's been said that red heads bring as many bad days of bad luck as buttons on your shirt." Isis says.

"But you don't have a shirt on or buttons for that matter." Dixie says as Isis whines seeing she is right.

"Where are ye going?" Gonner asks as the girls look at him.

"Don't even tell him." Dixie says.

"We're looking for Vitriol." Dixie says.

"Ah the wandering zombie. Well good luck cause his cabin is in the opposite direction." Gonner says.

"A cabin. He's totally clueless." Isis says.

"Come on Isis let's at least hear him out." Alexis says.

"Really? Well untie me and I'll take you to him in less than two days time." Gonner says.

"Right nut case. Are you gonna fly us there?" Isis asks.