"Where did Lydia go?"

"She had an episode, sent to level four to solitary confinement." He said before going back to typing.

I decided to walk back to my room and read more of the book from yesterday. Soon, I was escorted up to Dr Cranes office.

"Take a seat, Miss Laurier." Dr Crane said, taking a seat. "How are you today?"

"I- I don't know." I said before pressing my lips together. "Lydia was the one that was screaming last night. And I think she was attacked."

"What do you mean attacked?"

"She told me about what happened to inmates, and so did another friend of mine. About something called Scarecrow. I don't have anything to defend myself here, I have no clue how big or strong this thing is. What if it comes after me next? What do I do?"

"Aren't you trained in combat, Miss Laurier?" He asked, writing stuff down.

"I mean, yes, but who knows that this thing does or can do. If I had let Bruce pick me up from the grocery store, none of this would've happened. I wouldn't have gotten kidnapped, I'd be safe with Bruce." I said, making Dr Crane stiffin.

"Mr Nygma was planning your kidnapping a long time beforehand. There was no getting around it. It wasn't your fault, though."

"Bull."

"Let's talk about some other stuff. How did you meet the joker?"

I then told him everything. He was having to write down a lot and ask many questions.

"Is that all?"

"Yep! Well I'll see you tomorrow Dr Crane." I smiled before knocking on the door and being let out.

I was escorted out passing by the joker and being taken downstairs, but instead, I wasn't taken to my room but to a room with a table.

"Woah, woah, woah, what's happening?" I asked, trying to resist.

"You have a vister." The guard said, pushing me to sit on the chair before opening the door to the outside.

"Bruce!" I smiled, jumping out of my seat and running to hug him. "Oh, how I've missed you!"

"Nice to see you too, Y/n." He laughed before taking a seat. "Can we talk alone?"

"Yes." The guard said, walking out and going to the wall with the one-sided mirror.

"Scarecrow is real. He attacked my friend last night. You gotta get your powerful friend to convince them to let me out."

"Sorry, what?"

"My new friend, Lydia, met me in the rec room yesterday. We talked for a bit before I went to my room with a book, had an hour long session with Crane. He booked me for two sessions rather than the one hour it's supposed to be. Then at lunch I went with Lydia and it turns out she knows The Joker and The Riddler somehow. I guess she hangs out with them when she's here." I said, fiddling with my hands.

"They didn't hurt you, right?"

"God no. At night, Lydia was attacked by Scarecrow, not confirmed, but she had an episode. A bit later, Dr Crane checked on me and put me to bed since I was scared and then left."

"Y/n remember what I told you about this place. I don't think it's safe for you."

"I know, but I'll be okay. Oh, hey, did they ever do anything with my groceries I had? I spent a good three hundred on that stuff." I asked somewhat worried since I was missing out on a few days of pay.

"I'll take care of it for you, don't worry."

"Thanks."

"Oh yeah, I brought you some food. I know the food probably stinks here. They said you could eat in here." Bruce said, passing me a container with an Italian meal on it.

"Is this from my Uncle's restaurant?" I gasped opening it up.

"He got someone to drop it off at the Manor for me to bring."

"Oh, thank you, Bruce!" I smiled, hugging him from the other side of the table.

We talked for a bit more while I ate before I got taken out to go to the meal room. They just sent me to sit down since I already ate.

"Don't get anorexic on us, dear." A voice said, taking a seat next to me.

"I already ate. A friend dropped off food." I smiled, looking at Ed.

"Didn't think to get us some of that good food?" The Joker asked, taking a seat.

"They didn't let me get in line. But they did give me a few apples in case I got hungry for a snack." I said, passing them both an apple and laying my head on the Riddler's shoulder.

"So who visited you, princess?" The Joker asked, taking a bite of the apple making a crunch.

"Bruce."

"Seems like your boss has a crush on you."

"Just a friend, boys. I leave tomorrow night anyway." I said, sitting back up.

"Unless he decides to keep you here longer." The riddler said before being elbowed. "So where's Lyds?"

"Was attacked by whatever Scarecrow is, sent to level four."

"If I was gay I would totally bang Scarecrow, seems like a nice guy." The Joker joked while pretending to gush.

"That's because you're legally a psychopath." I said, crossing my arms.

"Hey, look who it is. Y/n Falcone." A voice said behind me. I quickly remembered the voice to be one of my father's ex workers that he backstabbed.

I quickly turned around and kicked his leg as I turned and punched his face before kicking his balls. I then got up and sat on him, straddling him.

"Don't fucking try anything you fucker." I said before spitting on his face and walking to the other side of the table. We sat far back so only the security cameras would see it but they don't care anyways.

"I remember when I tried to kill you before. Straddling me, well more so on my stomach but still."

"Shut it clown, not in the mood." I said walking out and towards a guard so I can go to the washroom. "I need to use the bathroom."

"Go ahead."

I quickly made my way down the hall then turned down the other hall that lead to the bathrooms. I heard footsteps behind me ans could tell someone was watching me. I stopped for a second then turned around to go to punch the person.

I landed a hit but then the person grabbed my hand. It was another ex Falcone member.

"Let me go!" I yelled at him going to punch him with my other hand. He then grabbed that hand too.

"Look at little Y/n, all weak and Fragile. Who's gonna save you now?" Jerry, we used to call him Jerry the Jackass.

"I am." A figure said as the lights went off. Gas filled our lungs and I was then injected with something as the lights turned back on.

Jerry started screaming at the masked figure. Whatever it injected me with quickly turned off the effects of the gas and put me to sleep. The last thing I remember was the figure turning to me making me scared as I lost consciousness.

-

"She's coming back." A nurse said, looking down at me.

I started rubbing my eyes and yawning. "Where am I?"

"The infirmary at Arkham. You were attacked twice today, did well defending yourself."

"I-"

"Don't worry, you're not in trouble. Both of the men were sent to solitary for now." The nurse said while writing down some notes.

"Who saved me?"

"What do you mean? You knocked him out before you passed from exhaustion. Dr Crane found you two."

"Oh." I said lightly. I swear it was Scarecrow or whatever it is. It looked like one. It was terrifying.