Chapter 44

What are you talking about? Have you completely gone off your mind?! You said looking at him.

There's no way you aren't..demons don't experience that kind of weak pain or exhaustion. Yet right now you did a few seconds ago. He accused. NONSENSE! This is the dream world. Not reality. You replied.

"The dream world isn't just a "dream world". It has a name too. But nobody knows the name except for the first people to enter this world. If the true name is revealed...we don't know what would happen..It might be something destructive. The dream world is a reincarnation of the reality, except nobody is alive and has more abilities, and it's only for the chosen. We can enter descendants or our ancestors heads. Us humans can also experience anything just like the reality, for the demons its the same. But in this case you're a demon but you experience pain."

Also, if you ever enter this dream world while you're alive and get any injuries then your injuries will still remain until it heals in the reality, so as I said from before. This so called "dream world" is a reincarnation of the reality but for the non living. He added.

Okay and? What if a demon can experience pain? There's no sources that a demon can't.

Exactly, there isn't supposed to be source cause no one needs it. Maybe some of the hashiras do know about the sort of information. He whispered.

I don't care how much proof or nonsense you say, I will NEVER believe that I am part human. I am a full demon. You stated.

Y/N..May I ask you something? He questioned. You nodded.

Do you remember anything when Kibutsuji turned you into a demon? He asked.

"Uhhh.." It left you confused. You didn't remember anything when you were turning into a demon, only the after part.

Did Kibutsuji fail the transformation?! Did he brainwash you? Did he-

Shut up. I'm a demon, only a demon and will stay as a demon. I'm not a human. If I am going to be a human I would have to force myself to have remorse for them. They kicked my father out and left him jobless with barely any money to support his child and himself with no remorse. They should accept the consequences. You said, a bit angered from Yuichiro's questions.

All of a sudden, the world including Yuichiro began fading away. The lighting was from white to brown. You looked to the side to see Aoi.

Aoi-San! You exclaimed as you smiled. You were happy to see her after the accusation.

Hello Y/N-San, I have prepared breakfast for you, come down fast! She replied as she smiled back. She then closed the door and went downstairs.

..

It was breakfast, but you still couldn't stop thinking of the words "Half demon half human." What if you were human and demon at the same time?!

"What would that mean?! Can I die of breath?! Do I have a heart on the chest too?! How is that even possible?!" The questions began taking up the space in your head, and it began to cause pain.

Aoi noticed, "Y/N-San? Are you alright? You don't look too well. Are you sick?" She asked out of curiosity.

"No, I'm perfectly okay. Just thinking of some stuff.." You answered. She didn't bother asking more questions and continued eating the delicious food.

The voice of those words never went away, it was stuck inside your head. It was a loop that seemed like it lasted for hours, and you were getting a headache from it. You raised your hand and started hitting your head hoping the pain would go away for atleast a second, but it became worse.

You hissed. Aoi looked at you concerned. "Y/N are you sure you're alright?" She asked once again.

You nodded and stood up from your chair, you then went outside to distract yourself from the headache that was continuously growing stronger.

You had three options to choose from. Train, sleep or just walk to who knows where. You didn't want to do any of them but you didn't feel like doing anything else other than those three options.

If you chose to train, it could end up making your headache worse if you don't focus hard enough or fall on your head.

If you chose to sleep, you would have to meet Yuichiro again, and you didn't want to talk about you supposedly being a half human and half demon. It was unbelievable for you.

If you chose to walk somewhere, it wouldn't be entertaining unless you see some beautiful nature.

..

In the end, you chose to walk. You just walked and walked while observing the amazing scenery around you, it made your eyes sparkle up. The path continued on with the amazing scenery. You decided to run and hopefully find a place where you can have peace and it's quiet. You began running with lots of speed not feeling tired at all. You ran and ran, hoping to find a specific place, and you did.

It was a flower garden, with a small house next to it. The house looked adorable and cute. But at the same time it looked abandoned, there was vines growing everywhere outside of the house. But that didn't matter to you that much right now. Your eyes were already locked on the flower garden, all of the flowers looked fresh and new.

Does somebody live here? You questioned to yourself. You didn't wanna barge in randomly at somebody's home, but at the same time, you could care less if they even saw you. You were curious if someone lived there. Plus, how can the police or even the authorities get you? You're to fast and strong.

Without hesitation you ran out from the flower garden to the back door of the house. There was a vine covering  most of the door so you held it while trying to open the door.

It was locked.

You sighed and tried to punch the door open, but it was to hard. Your knuckles were bleeding after the small attack.

What the hell..why is this door so hard? You wondered to yourself. It was unusual for you to not be able to open the door, you had lots of strengths. You sighed again and punched the glass from the window beside the door and barged in.

It was extremely clean, but it felt nostalgic somehow..it was like..you have been here before?

You tensed at the unexpected aura and feeling of nostalgia. The more you looked around it began becoming more recognizable. You knew you have been here before, but when? How? Who owns this home?

You decided to check the bedroom, it was so familiar to someone you felt like you knew. Everything was so similar to something..but you didn't know what the something was exactly.

Then it clicked. You immediately checked the flower garden once again.

There was tulips, rose, daisy's and tons of sunflowers. But there was two specific things that attracted your attention.

The apricot blossom tree and most of the garden had dahlia flowers.

It was getting more and more recognizable. You went back inside and opened the cabinets of the kitchen. You found maroon flower patterned plates and utensils, and now..you knew who it was.

It was the one and only..

Umari's home.

Everything was exactly like hers, but how come it looked brand new?