Chapter 17

You stood immediately stood up and saw Nezuko. Oh hey Nezu- You got interrupted by Tanjiro screaming.

WHAT THE- YOUR SCREAMING MAKE MY EARS HAVE MORE PAIN THAN ME SLICING MY NECK OFF!! You yelled. Tanjiro looked at Nezuko. NEZUKO!! ARE YOU OKAY..? Asked worried Tanjiro. Nezuko was very startled by Tanjiro's voice.

What's this? It's burned off. Did Nezuko set her blood on fire? It may be slight, but it smells of demons. That's right..! The ticket!!! As I thought, there's a slight demon smell here too. I was put to sleep when he checked my ticket.. it must have been set up by the demons. The blood demon technique can do so much despite it's faint scent. thought Tanjiro. You checked your wrist and saw that it was burned off probably cause of Nezuko's blood demon art.

Rengoku-San! Zenitsu! Inosuke! Shouted Tanjiro. You looked at Rengoku. He was choking a young girl with braided pigtails. You then glanced at Inosuke and Zenitsu and saw Inosuke sleeping on Zenitsu.

Nezuko please! Burn the ropes off! Requested Tanjiro. Nezuko nodded and burned the ropes off Inosuke's, Zenitsu's and Rengoku's wrist with her blood demon art.

Tanjiro walked over to Zenitsu trying to wake him up. Nezuko was making weird noises to get Tanjiro's attention so that he can thank her for it. You looked at Nezuko and walked over to her to pat her head while you had a dumbfounded expression.

No good. They aren't waking up! Rengoku-Sa He got interrupted by the young girl who was choked by Rengoku just now trying to kill you and Tanjiro witht he syringe. You stood infront of Tanjiro gritting your teeth while you held your position ready to kill her.

Is she being manipulated by a demon?! Thought Tanjiro. DON'T GET IN THE WAY! WE CAN'T HAVE SWEET DREAMS, BECAUSE YOU GUYS SHOWED UP!! Yelled the woman. Mikoma woke up and looked shocked at you. They're doing this one their own..?! Tanjiro thought.

Suddenly more of them woke up. WHAT'RE YOU DOING! IF YOU'RE AWAKE, BACK US UP AS WELL! Yelled the girl towards the other people.

You decided to run away from the situation to find Enmu. You went up on the roof of the train and saw Enmu there. Enmu? You called out as you walked over to him. Ah, Y/N..what are you doing here? Asked Enmu.

You heard footsteps so you hid a place where the person couldn't see you. You went back inside the train to check on Nezuko and the others. You didn't see anyone that you recognized where you were, only a bunch of sleeping people and weird arms around it. You then tried to find Rengoku to kill him. You couldn't find him.

Ugh, i'm bored. Should I sleep through out the whole train? You asked in your thoughts. No idiot your supposed to help the demon slayers. Said Yuichiro. So that I can kill them later since they might trust me? Oh sur- wait..who the fuck are you?! You thought.

It's me, Yuichiro. Responded him back. You're in my head too?! You thought. Yes? He said. How..okay you know what never mind. You thought. You heard a loud bang. You glanced behind your back too see the sudden loud noise. One of the areas of the train got split by Tanjiro's water breathing. You also saw Tanjiro there.

You ran over too Tanjiro. Hey is Enmu there? You asked. He nodded. WHAT?! WE'RE GONNA FALL SIDEWAYS! You yelled worriedly. Enmu screamed. You then saw Inosuke beside you. Tanjiro and Inosuke covered their ears cause Enmu's scream.

The train was falling sideways while it was in the air. WE CUT HIS NECK AND MAKE HIM WRITHE IN PAIN!! TERRIFIC! Shouted Inosuke. WE'RE FALLING SIDEWAYS! You yelled while trying to grip on the door lock. INOSUKE- Tanjiro said. He gritted his teeth and sweated cause of the sudden pain in his body. A-ARE YOU OKAY?! Stuttered Inosuke. PROTECT THE PASS- Tanjiro yelled but got interrupted by falling on the ground.

The train then fell to the ground a few meters away from Tanjiro. You and Inosuke ran too Tanjiro. ARE YOU OKAY!! SANTAROU!! Yelled Inosuke. WILL YOU EVER STOP MISPROUNOUNCING PEOPLES NAMES?! You shouted. I DON'T THINK I WILL M/N!! (Misprounounced name )

Both of you crouched down to Tanjiro, Inosuke was shaking his body. KEEP IT TOGETHER! YOU SAVED ME WHEN I WAS TANGLED UP IN DEMON FLESH! NOW IT'S MY TURN! He yelled. Is your tummy okay? You got stabbed there! He asked.

I..I'm fine, how about you and y/n..? Tanjiro asked. I'M SO FINE, I'M NOT CATCHING ANY COLDS! Inosuke responded. You nodded too. Looks like i can't move right away..save the others..are there any injured people? The driver was near the demon's neck. Tanjiro said.

You and Inosuke became silent. A few seconds later he responded. I think it's okay if he dies! Said Insouke. You looked at him as if he was delusional. It's not...Responded Tanjiro.

HE'S THE ONE WHO STABBED YOU IN THE TUMMY! THAT GUY GOT HIS LEG CAUGHT, AND HE CAN'T MOVE! HIS FOOT IS SQUASHED AND HE CAN'T WALK ANYMORE!! IF I GET HIM OUT, HE'LL DIE ANYWAY! Inosuke yelled as he made Tanjiro sit up.

WHAT?! HE SHOULD DIE THEN! You yelled. Go save him..please. Tanjiro said tiredly. ....Hmph, I'll do it, because i'm the boss, and my underling asked me too! Inosuke stood up and said that proudly. AFTER I SAVE HIM, I'M GONNA PLUCK ALL HIS HAIR OFF!! Inosuke yelled. He then ran too the man. You don't have to do that...Tanjiro said.

Hold on, i'll get some leaves to cover that injury. You said and stood up. If you die i will smack your dead body every day. You yelled and glared at him. He nodded. You then ran too the woods to get some long leaves.

Meanwhile with Tanjiro..

He sighed. Dawn is getting closer..Stabilize my breathing now..I gotta..help the injured. Nezuko..Zenitsu..Rengoku-San..i'm sure they're safe. He thought. He groaned. Someone was near Tanjiro..it was Enmu who wasn't regenerating. My body's getting destroyed. I can't regenerate..Enmu thought. Did I lose? Am I dying? No way! No way! He thought.

Back too you.

You were deep in the woods trying to find good leaves. You felt someone behind you, so you took a spiky branch and threw it on the persons head. You then saw it was Akaza, upper moon three.

Good afternoon! You greeted. He took the spiky branch off and threw it towards your face. You caught it. You can't just throw a branch on a random person. He said. Also, i've heard that you got accepted by the pillars, is that so? Akaza asked.

Yeah, it's not really that great though cause many of the pillars still doesn't trust me. You said. He patted your head and ran far away from you towards..Tanjiro! HEY COME BACK HERE BASTARD! You yelled and dashed to him. You didn't see where he went so you completely lost him.

You sighed. It took a few minutes before you were outside of the woods. You then saw Rengoku bleeding while Akaza was saying something to him. You glanced at Tanjiro to see Inosuke. Good thing he's alive. You thought.

You looked back at Akaza and Rengoku to see smoke fill up in the air. The smoke faded away to reveal Rengoku and Akaza. Akaza had his hand through Rengoku's stomach. You widened your eyes and felt guilt rise up on you. You extremely felt pity for Rengoku.

YOU'LL DIE! YOU'RE GONNA DIE KYOJURO! BE A DEMON! TELL ME YOU'RE GONNA BE A DEMON! YOU ARE ONE OF THE STRONG ONES WHO GOT CHOSEN! Yelled Akaza. You ran to Akaza using your moon breathing to kill him. You couldn't control your actions. You jumped up and ready your position to use your moon breathing to kill him.