What the demon slayer characters think of you!

I'm beginning to have enough of writing the entertainment district arc, like please I don't even have a clue on how to write fight scenes ajdhajdhadjnmajdnb. This is why I decided to write think so I can write another chapter after making a new edit.

Fun Facts: Here's a little interview on how demon slayer character thinks of you. ( Includes upper moons, hashira's, Muzan, Yuichiro, Ubayashiki and the alive Kamado siblings.

( Skip if you don't want to read )

What's your opinion on Y/N? The interview asked to all of them.

Tanjiro Kamado: Y/N reminds me of Hanako! Just a little bit more blunt. But overall she does care for people a lot! I probably wouldn't even have lived right now or become stronger if she didn't help me.

Nezuko Kamado: Mmm Mmm! hm! hmph! Hmmmmm! mmm! ( Y/N also reminds me of Hanako! She always hugs me whenever I need it. She owns my heart! )

 ( In a not blood related sibling way, not actual love. )

Yuichiro Tokito: She's idiotic. But overall she is quite funny and h-humble too. I'm a-a little bit..glad that she approached me. She's still idiotic though. 

( He thinks it's embarrassing saying this. )

Shinobu Kocho: Ara ara! She is one of the best patients i've ever had! I'm amazed by her quick reflexes and stamina. I hope she becomes a hashira one day.

Ashiru Tokimori: I'm glad that she's my tsuguko. I first thought she was weak, but she's very strong! She beats me a lot when it comes to battles! I really want to show this wonderful girl to my father when I come home. Going in solo missions right after recovery is exhausting. I really wish she would help me out.

Muichiro Tokito: She's annoying, but she knows how to be a good friend. She has great speed and can keep up with me if she wanted too. I really like her. I'm pissed at Sanemi since he almost made her get executed. Every time I stare at her hanafuda earrings it gives me a flashback from a certain person. I keep getting these two twins talking to each other. They look exactly like me but the other twin's face is a blur. She's kind though.

Mitsuri Kanroji: Eh...I haven't seen her a lot after our last conversation together. But she is SOOOO adorable! She's so fast and strong too! She maybe could help me out on finding a man that I can marry!! Eeeek I love her!

Obanai Iguro: I despise her. She was to close too Mitsuri. I hope that scum gets executed. Okay maybe i'm exaggerating, but i'm defintely not on the Mitsuri part. She's WAY to close, and the fact that Mitsuri loves her and wants her as her child makes me pissed at Y/N.

( I didn't add Rengoku since he's dead. SORRY!!!!! )

Uzui Tengen: She is very flamboyant! I can see that she's very protective of Tanjiro and Nezuko! Although I don't really care about her that much. I just know that she's protective and flamboyant.

Gyomei Himejima: I don't really have an opinion about her. But I will pray to Buddha that she will live. 

Sanemi Shinazugawa: I don't like her at all, she sometimes gets me so irritated to the point I want to smack her deadass. She's okay I guess though. But I hate that she calls me a two faced no eyebrows bi-

Giyuu Tomioka: ......I don't have much to say about her. But I respect her.

Ubayashiki: Y/N is very intelligent in the inside and elegant on the outside. She's a very strong demon. I hope she will battle with us demon slayers to defeat Muzan Kibutsuji.

Daki: You mean my Imouto? I love her! She is so pretty. She's one of the most prettiest girls I have ever seen. Most of the girls doesn't suprise me. But Y/N does. I'm loyal to her and will never betray her. 

Gyutaro: Me and Ume loves our sister very much. When she first saw me, she called me handsome. I never expected to get that compliment. She's respectful and I hope we will three live a peaceful life in the future after we slay the demon slayer corps.

Gyokko: I just know she's Lord Muzan's daughter. I'm not really interested that much in her. I just know that she's helping us defeating the demon slayer corps, and I heavily respect her for that. She thinks my vases are pretty.

Hantengu: My hands are the reason why I'm feeling like this. She's very pretty. I didn't expect Lord Muzan's daughter to be so nice. She loves all of my forms equally. I blame my hands for making me like her a bit. I wouldn't really care if she died though if I should be honest. I'm sometimes jealous that she's strong. I hate that I keep thinking that she's picking on the weak. 

Akaza: Y/N is very kind. Me and her loves bullying Douma. We have so much in common. If I ever die, I want her to be my replacement.

Douma: Ah, Y/N? She's very cute! She thinks i'm a nuisance though. I would let her step on me and rip my head apart....

( Not in a sexual/romantic way, he just likes her as much as he likes Muzan. )

Kokushibou/ Michikatsu Tsugikuni: I...she's okay I guess...I'm glad..that I took care of her..after my brother..died. I just know i'm her..uncle. She makes me..flustered sometimes..she really likes..touching my hair..and looking..in..my..eyes. 

( Kokushibou/ Michikatsu Tsugikuni was hesitant to say this, you can see on how he said it. )

Muzan Kibutsuji: Y/N is the definition of a powerful weapon, and yes, I will admit that I am using her. But I think of her as my daughter at the same time..She's very adorable, I'd have to admit that. I feel like she's hiding something from me though.