Chapter 37

Pleased to meet you. The master of the house granted permission, so I will guide you two. One of the workers explained. Tanjiro immediately bowed. Nice to meet you! I'm Kamado Tanjiro! It's a pleasure! He introduced. I'm Y/N Tsugikuni. You introduced yourself too.

Because of where we are guiding you, we can not name ourselves. But pleased to meet you. Now put these on. She replied. What are those..? Tanjiro asked.

A blindfold and ear plugs. It's a hidden village. Further more, we will carry you there. She answered. Also since you have a good sense of smell..nose plugs! She yelled as she put the nose plugs inside Tanjiro's nostrils.

Both of the Kakushi put blindfolds on both of you and carried you two on their backs.

You couldn't see anything.

..

A little while after, They finally took off the blindfolds and put you two down. Thank you very much! Tanjiro said respectfully and bowed. You also bowed not wanting to look disrespectful. Tanjiro's voice became echo's through the village.

There are also hotsprings that you two can go too, to heal up your injuries. The Kakushi told both of you and left.

Tanjiro-San! I'll go to the hot-springs while you can confess what happened about your sword. I believe the masters head place is to the right. You suggested. He nodded and began to walk to the right, while you searched the area to find the hot springs.

You found the hot spring and saw Mitsuri and uhm...who again? Kanroji! You shouted as you sat by the water. She swam to you from the water. Y/N! It's been so long! She said as she stood up. Revealing her..gorgeous glimmering body.

You looked at her up and down before the realization. You widened your eyes and closed it immediately. Blushing from extreme embarrassment. K-KANROJI-SAN! PLEASE PUT A BLANKET AROUND YOUR BODY! You screamed. She giggled. There's nothing to be afraid of! We're the same sex! She responded.

You blushed way more and turned into a tomato. At the end, you lost concioussness. She then looked at you, she gasped and screamed worriedly.

"Y/N..? Y/N?????!!!!!"

..

You woke up and sat up. You looked around the room and saw that you were sleeping on the futon. But..then you looked down and saw that someone changed your clothes.

You shivered a lot for a few seconds until you realized it must of been Mitsuri, she was the last person you saw after all.

The door slid open and you cocked your head to the direction of the noise. There you saw the sight of Mitsuri holding a bunch of hair ties. She saw your eyes opened and walked to you and sat down.

She hugged you tightly once again. Eeek! It's amazing to have you here! Finally a girl! And even someone who will be my future child! She said.

FUTURE CHILD?! You replied. Hm..? Do you not seem to like the term? Ah! That's right, the letter! She remembered. Okay can I call you my future sister? She asked.

You looked up at her and smiled as an yes. No, you did not want someone to replace your mom nor your dad or father. Having them as unblood related family like sisters, aunts, niece, etc? That's okay.

She pulled away from the hug as you did too. She then asked. "Can I style your hair? You will sure love it, I hope!

You nodded. She then smiled and you turned your back. She then started to style your hair. After ten minutes, she was now done. She grabbed a mirror and gave you it so that you can see how u look like.

You saw the hairstyle looking beautiful. It was an amazing one. ( choose your favorite hairstyle for this one, could be for example real life or anime, etc. But if you're muslim, then I'll make a scene for you under this. If you want to skip it, that's completely okay. )

You changed into the hijab Mitsuri made for you, you walked outside and looked at Mitsuri. She gasped. You look stunning!

You adjusted your hijab a bit to make it a bit more comfy. Really? You asked as you plopped down beside her.

She nodded while smiling brightly and showed you a mirror revealing your face. Whoa..That's pretty! How did you do this?! You asked hugging Mitsuri.

I really don't know, I just had a muslim friend of mine who used to make tons of hijabs! She teached me how to make one, unfortunately she died to a lowermoon when we were just lowerranks. She said smiling a bit until the death part came, her smiled turned into a sad one while she looked down to her thighs.

You smiled back at her softly. Well atleast she did amazing stuff before she went to a better place. You responded. She looked at you and nodded.

There was knocks on the door. Mitsuri stood up and slid it open. There was one of the swordsmiths telling the love hashira that food is ready.

You stood up and walked Mitsuri to the main dining table.

This chapter took so long but only has 855 words, i'm disappointed LMAO