Chapter 33

Fun Facts: Its my birthday today! 19 January!

unfortunately..the two sibling uppermoons were suddenly on the other side of the room. Gyutaro hasn't lost his quick reflexes yet.

You stood there shaking, or well..you pretended too.

Gyutaro comforted Daki. Uzui looked like he was deep in his thoughts planning to kill them both. So you decided to go in action and try to kill Uzui before he even tries to slaughter them.

You jumped and aimed your swords at Uzui's head making sure to kill him right now.

You cut..nothing?! You quickly snapped your head towards the siblings area and saw him about to kill the uppermoons.

You fell to the ground and grunted at the sudden pain. Gyutaro noticed you and widened his eyes right before he was on the other side of the room with Daki.

Uzui noticed that Gyutaro looked at you, but he had no time to question that.

Shit, I made a wrong move, I knew I should've waited longer. You thought.

Why did he look at Y/N so weirdly? I mean sure she was Muzan's formal daughter and all but that wasn't a look that you would use if you saw your master's da- Wait no, I have no time to question this. Uzui thought.

He then tried to kill both. He was a few miliseconds away from killing the uppermoons, in return for trying to kill them he got a glare from Gyutaro.

And suddenly, blood was pouring from his head, Gyutaro was behind him not facing him at all.

You took this chance to weaken him without Uzui noticing you.

You dashed behind him while he was stunned. You took this chance to cut a part of his back making sure there is atleast 5 cuts there.

You then quickly dashed back to your place before anybody could even notice. You felt a stare at you, but you ignored it. It was a big chance that it was one of the twins that stared at you.

The reason why you didn't kill him is because you wanted Daki and Gyutaro too, and even if you killed Uzui, somebody would've noticed.

"Wow..you're pretty good. You blocked my attack..And I was really trying to kill you. You're good. Yeah..defintely good."

Uzui was suprised. He then flinched a bit due to the cuts he realized he had just now on his back. This weakened him, making it the first step to defeating the demon slayer corps.

You smirked. You listened when Gyutaro was talking and clawning his flesh off, you couldn't take in so much words and scenes to your brain. You were only focused on something else.

You know Y/N, that was quite a dumb move. It's quite stubborn to even try kill the demon slayer corps, how pitiful. How stubborn. Yuichiro blurted out.

Do you ever shut the fuck up? I'm trying to kill someone! You thought.

After Gyutaro talked about being jealous of the sound hashira and Daki crying and whining, Gyutaro had thrown Uzui to the house infront of them. You dodged the attack luckily.

You went behind Gyutaro and cut his head off easily. It felt like you were cutting a soft cheese cake.

You did succeed on cutting his head off, but it regenerated so quickly. Your pupils became smaller cause of the realization.

"Both of they're heads have to be cut at the same time.."

Gyutaro smiled at you in return, he used one of his weapons and stabbed you in the head. You gasped at the pain. You immediately took it off and threw the poisonus weapon in his eye. He became angry and threw you to the other side of the city.