Information

First book by the way, and still under huge editing and fixing. So if there's any mistakes I apologize. I am going to use all my free time to fix this book once it's done :) so for now it is not the best book. I will admit my writing sucks right now. But I promise it will be better!

Information

If I spell any Japanese words wrong I am deeply sorry! I currently write in pc right now so I cant change it :(

Art and the demon slayer story is not mine!

Looks: You choose! But if you don't have any ideas for your oc. Then it's free to use mine! My oc has red colored hair on the edges of her long black hair. She has a red haori like her fathers and she normally carries her fathers sword. She has a bright smile like her mother.

She is an extremely strong demon to the point that the strength is the same as upper moon 6, even if she isn't one of the 12 kizuki. She's also 11.

( physically )

She does not have demon blood art. But she knows moon breathing. Thanks to her uncle. Its why she normally carries a nichirin sword.

Moon breathing
( skip if you don't want to read all of these forms )

First Form: Dark Moon, Evening Palace.
You quickly draw your sword and slashes swiftly in singular horizontal motion in a crescent shape. Creating numerous chaotic blades. This technique is extremely similar to laijutsu.

( btw Kokushibou used also his blood demon art on these breathing forms so pretend like these forms aren't blood demon art to you )

Second Form: Pearl Power Moongazing
You perform several crescent shaped slashes that defend you from incoming attacks, sending a barrage of crescent blades.

Third Form: Loathsome Moon, Chains
You swing your sword rapidly in two gigantic crescent slashes, from which a storm of smaller crescents spread. This causes huge destruction in a small area.

There's no fourth form??

Fifth Form: Moon Spirit Calamitous Eddy
You make multiple curved slashes layered over one another, creating a rising vortex of sword slashes and crescent moon blades.

Sixth Form: Perpetual Night, Lonely Moon - Incessant
You release a wild barrage of crescent shaped slashes several meters in front of yourself.
Its so long ranged it can slice up the surrounding pillars.

Seventh Form: Mirror of Misfortune, Moonlit
You swing the gigantic version of your sword in a powerful frontal crescent-shaped slash that creates powerful multi-directional long-ranged slashes in the ground.

( Sorry if you don't understand I'm copying the words from the Kny wikia lmao)

Eight Form: Moon-Dragon Ringtail
You use the gigantic version of your sword and creates a singular gigantic crescent shaped slash that slowly decreases in size, creating dozens of crescent moon blades.

Fourteenth Form: Catastrophe, Tenman Crescent Moon
You use the gigantic version of your sword and create a chaotic vortex of powerful extremely long-ranged Omni-directional slashes that destroys whatever is caught up within its attack radius.

You had to hop over the other forms since they we're to hard.

You learned Sun breathing but it was in such a young age, you forgot.

You aren't op, but you are def strong 😈

You are Muzan or Hee Hee mans favorite.

( I had to research a lot for this )

480 words.