Chapter 22

Y/N, this will be your new tsuguko. Said Oyakata. The woman glanced over to you and smirked. Oyakata-sama, can I see Y/N-San's skills? I really do not want weak people be my tsuguko. Ashiru asked.

Weak people? Is she calling me weak?! You thought.

Of course! The meeting is now over, everybody may go now. He replied. All of the hashiras decided to go see your training with Ashiru who's your new master, to the training place.

You decided to dash there, Ashiru also did. Seems like she's fast. The hashiras were walking together there.

I bet she's weak. Sanemi remarked. Nice clouds...what type of cloud is that Y/N? Asked Muichiro and glanced to his left and saw you weren't there. Shinazugawa-San! Y/N-San is not weak. Shinobu replied. I bet she is. Said Obanai. If we're gonna have a bet, can I bet you Obanai that Y/N-San is not weak? Responded Mitsuri. No. Mitsuri you can't bet. Obanai demanded.

"Eh-"

If Mitsuri can't, can I? Asked Shinobu. Of course, but what bet? Answered Obanai back. Shinobu smirked. Write a love letter to Mitsuri. She dared.

Obanai blushed, his face was red by now. Why Mitsuri?! Exclaimed Obanai.

Shinobu chuckled. They continued to walk to the destination.

I'll cheer on both of them. Gyomei suddenly said. Let's see who's more flamboyant. Babbled Uzui.

They were finally there. They saw you and Ashiru ready to fight with wooden swords, if the sword touches the neck, the opponent loses. Ara ara! Let the fight begin! Shouted Shinobu.

You immediately dashed behind Ashiru in blinding speed so that you can aim for the neck. Ashiru predicted this so she clashed her wooden sword into yours. You gritted your teeth and she smirked. You decided to let go one of your hands on the wooden sword to punch her in the stomache. She gulped and back flipped into the air to avoid getting hit more.

While she was in the air you murmured something. "Second form, Pearl Flower Moongazing." You performed several crescent-shaped slashes to defend you from incoming attacks. Ashiru landed, when she looked up she saw a barrage of crescent blades aiming for her. She widened her eyes and ran away from the crescent blades.

This fight lasted on for another twenty minutes, Ashiru was getting exhuasted. You sweated but you weren't that tired unlike Ashiru.

First form, Night of darkness! Murmured Ashiru and jumped to hit your neck. You only saw darkness but little did Ashiru know, she forgot to hide her presence.

This is intense! Eeek! Y/N-San and Tokimori-San is so strong! Yelled Mitsuri in her thoughts. Obanai glanced over to Mitsuri to see her blush at the fight making him have irk marks around his face.

Gyomei was blind so he couldn't see anything but he knew you two were pretty strong. Tomioka looked disappointed, he didn't want to see the fight. Y/N-San is strong, she kinda sucks though. Remarked Muichiro. I agree, Tokimori is probably better. Complained Sanemi.

Shinobu and you two heard it. Ashiru glanced at Sanemi, she blushed at his looks. Shinazugawa-San..please don't badmouth my roomates, it's annoying you know? Replied Shinobu with irk marks around her head. Sanemi started to shake from the scary aura that was flowing around Shinobu.

He had pretty eyes, gorgeous hair, AND NO EYEBROWS CAUSE HE IS TWO-FACED NO EYEBROWS MAN.

Ashiru was distracted by this so you took the courage to jump in the air and front flip to land on Ashiru, Ashiru looked back and saw you about to hit her.

She widened her eyes. Fifth Form, Dawn's wind current! Yelled Ashiru. A thrust attack was unleashed by her nichirin sword, you almost got hit until you dashed behind her in extreme speed and kicked her making her fall to the ground.

She fell to the ground and grunted. She flipped her body over and saw you looking down on her with your sword right beside her neck. You smirked. You then danced the macarena dance.

I WIN!!! YOU SEE THIS PAPA?! I'M THE WINNER!! You yelled in excitement. The hasiras looked at you like you were dumb except for Gyomei, Shinobu and Mitsuri. Ashiru stood up. Shinobu clapped her hands.

Ashiru stood up and glared at you in a funny way, she was quite sad that she didn't win. She didn't want a demon as her tsuguko.

Great job Y/N-San and Tokimori-San! Both of you did amazing! Mitsuri complimented. You and Ashiru thanked.

Tch, Brat. Whispered Ashiru. Shinobu heard it. How about you shut up Ashiru? Shinobu suggested. Ashiru went up to her. How about someone who is the same height as an cockroach shut up? You're the insect hashira aren't you? Replied Ashiru.

Uzui patted your head. You and Ashiru was flamboyant! Ashiru can be my fourth wife!! Yelled Uzui. You laughed. I bet he doesn't have three wives or even a lover, he's weird anyways. You thought. Ashiru shrieked.

WHAT?! EW NO! Yelled back Ashiru. A crow came in through the door. Tokimori Ashiru! Shinazugawa Sanemi! You are assigned for a new mission! Come to Hatsumari Gyokida Town! There has been sightings of demons there! Now!!! Yelled the crow.

I Timeskip I

It's been a few days since the fight, Ashiru couldn't train you since she was still on the mission. Instead, Shinobu did. You were sleeping in the middle of the night. You opened your eyes and saw Yuichiro carrying you like a potatosack running away from bad guys.

H-huh?! eh? You looked around to see what position you we're on. Until you realized..he was holding your butt. You blushed in embarrassment.

( NO ROMANCE BETWEEN YOU AND YUICHIRO REMEMBER BOTH OF YOU ARE RELATED YOU'RE LIKE HIS ANCESTOR ANYWAYS )

YU-YUICHIRO!! LET ME GO!! YOU'RE HOLDING MY BUTT!! You screamed. SHUT UP!! WE ARE BEING CHASED BY BANDITS CAN'T YOU SEE?! THEY WANT YOU! Replied Yuichiro loudly. HUH?! WHY?! You asked. PEOPLE HAVE FOUND OUT THAT YOUR THE ONLY ONE IN THIS WORLD WHO'S A DEMON AND ALIVE!! He explained.

"What?!"

"I forgot that we dead people can sense if people are alive or not, and we sadly don't have any laws here. Being alive here is extremely rare, especially if you're a demon."

"Y/N, wake up. If you wake up it let's me teleport to a different place where the bandits can't sense us, now! Hurry before a red butterfly comes!"

Sorry if this was rushed, I really wanted to make a chapter for you guys today but I didn't know what to do.