Chapter 41

Btw if my writing doesn't seem recognized as it was in the previous chapters I'm sorry I haven't wrote in months 😭

You left the room and walked through the hallway. Until you felt a pain in your stomach. agh~! What the fuck? Damn Ashiru! You whispered.

That must be horrible. A familiar voice said.
You looked up and it was Ashiru.

You widened your eyes and positioned into a fighting stance.

Bitch you expect me to fight in this state? The injury you made was more painful than my aunts beating! And nobody can make it more painful than my aunts! She said.

Ehh..? I'm lost. You responded confused. Was she mad at you (obviously is) or does she not care anymore?

"Anyways, I don't have time for more of your backstabbing words. I just wanna say if you think I stabbed you, I didn't."

What do you mean you didn't? You asked.

There's a demon in the village. It must of stabbed you. And it's impossible for a normal demon to stab you unless it's an upper moon. Apparently after it stabbed you it left a trail of blood. Very dark red blood. But the smell was so weak nobody could identify if it was a demon or a human. She explained.

"What about Tanjiro? Is he alright?!"

Is that literally the only thing you have been worried about after I explained all this upper moon shit to you?! She yelled annoyed.

What can I say? You know I'm in the upper moons side, and I am certainly sure that they would never do such a thing. You responded.

Then let's see your wound then. She said.

What?! No way! That's disgusting of you. You exclaimed.

"Just show me it! I just want to see the injury. Nothing else!"

Y/N!! Somebody yelled. You cocked your head to the right and saw Aoi. She was holding a mop and a bucket with..blood?

She walked to you guys and gave the bloody mop and bucket to Ashiru. Hold it for a bit Tokimori-San! Y/N needs to be in bed. NOW. She said.

H-huh? Why?! You said as she scooted you over to  a room with a bed.

Ashiru followed you two and Aoi put you on the bed and put the covers over you.

I think you're overreacting..I'm not even sick! You exclaimed.

You definitely are! I saw the blood under your bed and it was a demons blood! Had the scent of a powerful demon. You must of been sick for days! She exaggerated.

Powerful demon..You thought. You never bled when you were in your bedroom...That's confusing..I never ble- oh.. You thought. You realized that it must of been a demon's blood, but warning you about something. But what? And who is the demon?!

You got out of your thoughts and was worried for the village's safety. I HAVE TO GO BACK! You yelled. No you don't! You're sick! Aoi said.

"I HAVE TO GO BACK!"

You tried to get out of the bed but Aoi held you down.

Just let her go..she won't be able to run anyway in a state like this. Ashiru whispered to Aoi.

Aoi sighed heavily and let you go. You then blasted out of the bedroom and tried running but fell on the hard wooden floor infront of the bedroom door.

You winced. Aoi and Ashiru walked out of the door to see you on the ground.

Y/N-San...Just rest if you try to help the villagers in a state like this you won't help anybody! Not even yourself! Aoi said.

She's right, just help yourself and rest for now. The hashiras there will take care of it. Ashiru added.

You gave Ashiru a glare before trying to stand up. You gladly did and Aoi escorted you back to the bed and put the covers on you.

My bad, I thought you were sick. Aoi chuckled.

Can you atleast say to Kocho-San that she should warn the people there..? There might be uppermoons..You clarified.

Aoi would've let me do it but Kocho-San is absent right now. She's in a town with Tomioka-San. Ashiru explained.

I never asked you. You responded.

You shot a glare on her face and she just ignored you. Not wanting to create a crisis.

How long is she gonna be absent? And what about the other hashiras? You asked.

As Ashiru was about to butt in once again you cut her off.

Not you. Aoi-San. You said.

She nodded.

Well Kocho-Sama is going to be absent with Tomioka-San for a few days or a week? I'm not entirely sure why only the two of them but I don't wanna have questions in my head. And The Wind Hashira is to scary..I shiver up sometimes when I bandage him. And the love hashira and mist hashira is obviously in the village. The snake hashira won't even answer the door unless the love hashira is near or Oyakata-Sama called. And the stone hashira..I don't really know he's never really in his estate. He prays in the most random places that nobody would find him in except for Oyakata-Sama. She explained.

Oh..alright. You replied.

I hate how I wrote this chapter but I don't have any ideas rn 😭 byeee