Chapter 10

Good morning everybody. We really have some nice weather today, is the sky blue? Oyakata asked. Our members have gathered for the pillar meeting that we hold once every six months as per usual. I find this pleasurable. He spoke.

Scar..? No..a sickness? Is this person Oyakata-sama? Tanjiro asked out loud. Shinazugawa put you and Tanjiro's head down aggresively. All the hashira's bowed down. You tried to put your head back up since your basically here to kill them but Shinazugawa was very strong.

We find it most honorable to be in your presence, Oyakata-sama we eagerly pray for much happiness upon you. Shinazugawa said respectfully. Thank you, Sanemi. Oyakata thanked. You looked at Sanemi with an o mouth.

"what a two faced no eyebrows bi-" Sanemi interrupted you not wanting to cause drama infront of his master.

Let me humbly say there is present soldiers in the pillar meeting, one of them by the name Kamado Tanjiro who has brought in a demon. And Kibutsuji Y/N who's Muzan's daughter. I would like to explain the scenario. So will you allow me? Sanemi asked.

It's Tsugikuni Y/N. Only the demons call me that. You said angrily.

Y/N?! Kibutsuji?! Tanjiro thought shocked. He doesn't even look intelligent or logical, but he spoke so politely..You thought weirded out by Sanemi.

I see. I'm sorry they have suprised you all. I have given my approval for Y/N, Tanjiro and Nezuko. So I want everyone here to accept them. All of them gasped.

It may be surprising, but my approval for Y/N is beyond it's limits. I believe she is good enough to join our cooperation. Just wait until you see her letter.

Aahh..even thought Oyakata-sama wishes to do so, I am reluctant to give consent. The crying man said. I also flamboyantly oppose this. I can never accept a demon hunter who brings a demon along, or especially a demon who is the daughter of the disgusting demon Kibutsuji. The jewelry man said with a disgusted look at his face towards you.

I will abide with all your accordances Oyakata-sama! The watermelon girl continued. Either way's fine for me..i'll just forget right away. The long haired boy interrupted. I like him! You thought happily.

Don't trust them, don't trust them. We all hate demons to begin with. The snake man admitted. I respect you from deep within, but i can't understand your thinking! I completely oppose this! The yellow haired man said positively.

We are the demon hunters who annihilate all demons. I wish to punish both Kamado, Y/N and Tomioka. Sanemi requested.

Now, the letters. Oyakata politely ordered. Yes. One of the twins obeyed. We recieved this letter from the former pillar, Urokodaki Sakonji-sama. I will read an extract from it. "Please forgive Tanjiro for being with a demon. Nezuko has a tenacious spirit and she retains some human reasoning, even when she's starving she doesn't eat humans. And she has stayed that way for more than two years. You may find this sudden and difficult to believe, but this is the unmistaken truth. If by any chance Nezuko ever attacks someone, Kamado Tanjiro as well..Urokodaki Sakonji and Tomioka Giyuu will cut their own stomachs open as an apology."

"Now for the next letter..this is from one of the oldest and greatest pillar from 400+ years ago." Some people gasped.

"If my daughter Y/N Tsugikuni ever becomes a demon and a demon hunter, please say that read this letter so that I, the father of her. Can show that I am very proud of her and I want her to be proud of herself no matter what. I believe that Y/N will never devour any humans no matter the situation, and if she does..then kill her if you have to but make it an unharmful death. I do not want my only daughter to see the demon slayer corps as horrifying creatures..even if she probably already has. If she did then change her for the better, and make sure Y/N is properly taken care of, no matter the circumstances. That's all I ask for. By Tsugikuni Yoriichi."