☣︎ 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 (𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕) ☣︎

Start from the beginning

To my gorgeous readers!

Even though Halloween was almost three months ago, and it's now 2023, I thought it'd be a good idea to release my Halloween Compilation of Jodeci Shorts I kept stashed away in my drafts collecting dust instead of doing a Christmas or new years special.

This chapter will consist of some of my favorite scenes from halloween movies—but it wouldn't be a Fantasy series without a hint of ᴶᵘˢˡᵘᵛʳᵃᵉ humor, so it will be turned into a parody.

If you don't know what a parody is . . .

Basically what this whole book is about in general, but I just let it be known officially because I just figured out what I wanted the overall theme to be

I'm also bringing back my girl Venus, but she has no affiliation with her previous character—here's her face reveal . . .

Anyways with out further a-do cause I'm just rambling

Let's see if you can guess the two horror flicks . . .

┈┈┈┈┈☟┈┈┈┈┈

Take One

🎃

Venus sat comfortably in her parents living room with her round eyes hooked on the square screen sitting in front of her. In a indian style position on the cream colored couch, the 18 year old anxiously rocked her knees up and down causing her recently popped bag of ACT II popcorn to bounce in her lap uncontrollably as she impatiently waited on the 1994 Soul Train Awards to come back on from commercial break.

The young adult had been awaiting for this night ever since she heard the announcement on the radio and previews during commercial breaks a couple months ago—vowing not to miss it for anything as her favorite R&B group had been nominated for an award. To be sure of this, Venus made sure there was no distractions in her way by one—unplugging all the phone lines in her home, two— threatening her friends to leave her alone or else she'll cut them off—literally, and three—paying her little brother 5 bucks to fake a asthma attack so her nagging parents can be out of her way for the next few hours until the show is over.