The h/c-haired lady was surprised upon sighting an opening from afar, her pace became even faster now that she's seeing a possible exit.

Just a little bit more...

I can get away...!!

Y/n didn't look back anymore, even when she could hear the men shouting, telling her to stop and come back to them. They're even cursing at her. It's near!! I can get away...so just continue to run...and you'll get away from the bad guys.

The h/c-haired lady immediately stopped on her track, her face fell into a grim expression upon realizing where she had run off to.

It's a dead end.

"There she is!"

"Quick! Get her!"

Y/n remained standing in her place, she clenched her fists and kept her head down, gritting her teeth from extreme annoyance.

Is this it?

"Hah! You sure run fast, my lady!"

Is this the end for me?

The h/c-haired lady kept still in her place, not bothering to look back at the three men behind her. She stared nowhere, looking so hopeless.

I haven't...even had my 18th birthday.

I haven't gotten married and have children.

I still didn't get to do the things I wanted to do.

So why...?

Y/n closed her eyes, letting tears stream down to her cheeks. She dropped the knife and rope she was holding, making the three men laugh because she seemed to have given up.

"You made a good decision, my lady. Just behave and let us take care of you-"

The leader of the man was taken aback,
he was just about to grab Y/n's hand and restrain her, but to his surprise, the
h/c-haired lady turned around and the next thing he knew, he was already in pain because Y/n smashed a rock on his head.

"Goddamn it! Get her!!"

Y/n groaned when the other two men grabbed her. She tried to get out of their hold, but they're way stronger than her, and she's already weak.

The leader of the men recovered from his pain, he gritted his teeth then glared at Y/n.

"You bitch!"

Y/n teared up as her face moved to the side after getting slapped hard on her cheek.

She could feel the hot sting of the man's slap.

"You think you really could escape, huh?"

"Nngh...!!" The h/c-haired lady glared at the man who had grabbed her face. "Get your filthy hand off my face." Y/n said with her gritted teeth.

The men only laughed at her.

She shut her eyes when the leader spit on her dress. "You have to make me do that, my lady."

Y/n simply looked down, the knife and rope are close to her feet. If I could just get those again.

"Do you have any last words, my lady?"

She stiffened in her place, feeling a knife pointed at her neck. Just one wrong move and you're dead, Y/n. You have to think of another way...

The man smiled at her, he stepped back a bit, playing with his knife, while the other two kept a hold on her.

"Shall I carve some words on your precious skin, my lady?" The man said.

Y/n just kept quiet as she glared at the man.

What a psychopath.

"Or maybe I should show some mercy and kill you-"

"Ah!"

The h/c-haired lady was in horror when a huge animal jumped towards the man. She stiffened on her place as she watched a familiar animal, now devouring the leader of the me.

"I-it's a white tiger!!"

Y/n gulped, she wasn't able to move even if the two men had already let her go. She trembled in fear when the white lion glanced towards her.

Ah...t-this is crazy...

The two men screamed as they immediately ran away, leaving Y/a, alone inside the forest.

Am...I really going to die?

Y/n began to step backward, as the white tiger slowly walked towards her, slowly growling and flexing its sharp fangs.

The blood of the man that was eaten stained the white tiger's beautiful soft-looking white and black striped fur.

"Eek...!!"

Y/n fell back on her butt as she tripped on a rock, she gripped tightly on her dress as she shut her eyes and moved her head to the side.

If this is really the end...then I guess I have no choice but to accept it. Like I always do...

More tears streamed down to her cheeks,
Y/n doesn't even realize that she's already sobbing.

But I don't want to die...I'm scared.

The h/c-haired lady suddenly opened her eyes, feeling a soft yet heavy head resting upon her thighs.

She almost screamed upon seeing the white tiger, resting its head on her legs like a good little cat.

The white tiger looked up at her.

Its amber eyes stared straight into her eyes.

Oh...goddess Nadia used to have a pet...

...A white tiger with hypnotizing amber eyes.

Y/n slowly brought her hands up to the tiger's hand, though her hand was very shaky and sweaty.

She was taken aback when the tiger closed its eyes and bumped his head on her hand, as if it was asking to be head patted by her.

A smile slowly crept onto Y/n's lips.

The white tiger let out a soft growl as the
h/c-haired lady leaned on him and embraced him as if he was a human, not a wild animal.

"You saved me..."
____________________________________

:)