49. (𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮)

Start from the beginning

*sigh* it's becoming a habit of him to sleep in the same position for the whole night when a muscle bunny loves to lay on top of him....he massaged his both boobs as they were again sore due to continuous sucking session of his brat husband.

He somehow layed the older on bed while buttoning up his shirt and moaned in sweet pain when he stretch his body. He stood up from the bed and went to do his morning routine after adjusting the curtains so they could cover the window completely knowing his husband had enough time to sleep some more minutes.

He came back after brushing his teeth and washing his face, he again opened three upper buttons of his shirt and layed beside the Mafia King who was pouting in sleep....he kissed the younger forehead and propped on his elbow while caressing that sleeping baby's chubby cheeks.

"Koo wake up" Tae softy said only to sigh when he saw no moments from his husband, aah waking his husband in morning was getting really difficult day by day....he tried few more time and luckily the bunny opened his right eye a lil and knowing his husband very well Taehyung again layed on his back while opening his arms only for his husband to attack his swells again.

Taehyung chuckled while setting the ravenette's morning hair as the older was busy in sucking on his right boob. After 10 minutes of comfortable silence Jungkook finally opened his eyes and smiled widely at his wifey while resting his chin between the younger's boobs.

"Good morning" He yawned earning a kiss on his right cheek from Taehyung who replied with a 'Morning'.

"You know you are getting overly obsessed with your strawberries hm" Tae carefully said while cupping ravenette's face who was poking his right nipple but stopped hearing his wifey.

"No they are mine i can do anything because you are mine, only mine" JK frowned while gripping on Tae's chest with his rough palms earning a whimper from Taehyung who arched his back while biting his lower lip.

"Yes yes they are yours bunny but we should also control right, it's not good to be so much addicted to them yeah" Tae reasoned as he was getting worried because of his husband's obsession over his touches and boobs.

"Why? No your addiction can never be bad for me, I don't mind being addicted to you or these strawberries" Jungkook argued back while getting a triggered feeling inside of him, no he can't stay away from it, from Taehyung, from his strawberries. No he can't he was feeling the possessiveness was bubbling inside him like a volcano.

'Is wifey going to leave me? He is doing that because he don't want to give me my boobies, he will stay away from me now, I won't be getting kisses and cuddles anymore, he is saying all this to warn me before going away, he will meet someone better than me, he will say I Love You to someone else, I'll be alone again. No this can't happen no no no no I'll not let this happen.' (Are koi roko ise)

'I will say sorry to him, he can't leave me now, who'll feed me when I'll be angry, who'll scold me whenever i overwork, who'll make me sleep in night, who'll give me thousands of kisses when i want. No I'll not let him leave me, I'll lock him yes I'll lock him and myself in this room so he can't leave me' JK's mind was again playing tricks on him, the voices in his head were coming back.

"Hey hey hey baby no, wifey loves you ok. Wifey only loves his baby bun" Tae whispered out when he saw the Mafia King was silent for long time, he understood his husband's thoughts after seeing the changes of emotions from sad to anger to madness in those doe eyes.

"Look at me bun look at wifey, see i am just here with you my baby. I love you Koo I love you so much" Tae tried again when the older was still not responding to him.

"Yo-you'll not leave me ri-right?" Tae's heart broke in pieces after seeing a tear slipping from his husband's left eye who was looking at him with bambi teary eyes.