Danger Evaluation

A shadowed man is seen behind a compound with four people behind him "Is this the place?" "Yes sir it is." "Then lets move." the five people climb over the fence and towards the center. What they see shocks them but makes one especially angry "So you weren't lying." the leader says looking at a circle of halved bodies, a symbol in the middle, and police caution tape around. "No sir. He decimated everyone like it was nothing. He looked like he enjoyed every bit of it as well." "We must be careful then. Never let our guard down and strike him with everything we got if he arrives." "Got it sir." "Lets get out of here." The five leave the way they came.

A grunt enters a tent "Ma'am." "What is it and it better be important." "Have you heard the recent news." "No, why, what's so important?" "Well this." the grunt pulls out a scroll and pulls up a photo, showing it to the woman. The photo consists of bodies cut in half and a symbol in the middle "Someone very dangerous attacked the White Fang. We don't know who or how this happened."
"You are showing me this why?"
"To tell you we need to be careful, if we anger the wrong person then we could be fucked."
"It would take multiple people to attack a place like that."
"That's the thing, it was one person. They found footprints showing only one person ever entered that place."
"I'm still skeptical, but you may go now."
"Yes Ma'am." the grunt leaves the tent.
"I hope I can find this person. They could prove to be a good ally."