Chapter 7: Final Battle/A Christmas Ending

(In the highway battleground, The Mighty Cyber-Hunters get in their fighting stances as they prepare to fight. They charge at the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents and Thunderbolts. Grimlock punches two soldiers and throws one of them to the others before changing to his dinosaur form and breathe fire, burning them alive.)

Grimlock: (smirks) Nobody messes with this Dinobot.

Genm: Grade X-0!

MIGHTY ACTION X!

DANGEROUS ZOMBIE!

GASHAT! GACHAN! LEVEL UP! MIGHTY JUMP! MIGHTY KICK! MIGH~TY ACTIO~N X! A GACHA! DANGER! DANGER! DEATH THE CRISIS! DANGEROUS ZOMBIE!

(Genm changes forms, and then he kicks the soldiers' faces while Specter changes forms as well.)

EYE! BATCHIRIMIRO! KAIGAN! FOURZE! SWITCH OSHITA! UCHU KITA!

Specter: It's SPACE TIIIIIIIIME!

(Specter then uses his rocket module to punch multiple S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents. Ryugen charges at them and slashes them. One of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents tries to shoot him, but he deflects the bullet.)

Ryugen: Wrong move, pal!

BUDOU SQUASH!

(Ryugen jumps into the air while purple energy surrounds his right foot that releases grape-shaped energy as he strikes the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents with a powerful kick. Yellow Owl and Momorenger perform a double kick which brings the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents down.)

Yellow Owl: Nobody can outsmart me!

(Nergigante is seen pounding and biting many S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents. Then he swags them with his tail and pierces one of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents in the heart with his horns.)

Nergigante: GGGRRRRRAAAAAAH!

(The Tri-Squad is seen kicking and charging the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents before using their powerful attacks, finishing them.)

Taiga: Hmph, weaklings.

(Nova Prime blasts the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents while Zeronos swings his weapon and slashes them all.)

Zeronos: Just wait until you see the Vega form.

(All of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents have been defeated, and then the Thunderbolts start charging at them. Grimlock then summons the Dinobot symbol and multiplies it before giving it to them.)

Zeronos: Wow, what are those symbols?