Chapter 2: Mission/Meeting Nova Prime

(At S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, Maria Hill is seem watching the news, and she's not happy at all.)

Grimlock: (over voice) Ever since we Dinobots fought those thugs, the Thunderbolts decided to tell this woman named Maria Hill, the skinny bitch who became the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. at the absence of Nick Fury. Sure, she doesn't give a damn about it. Back to our story, they decided to tell her about their failed mission and how they found out about our existence.

Reporter: We are here in the warehouse, where the police is arresting a group of thugs, but something seems to have caught them first, and they even left a hole in the wall, which looks like some kind of symbol.

Reporter: The police also found some footprints, they're not humans, animals or bigfoots. It's not Spider-Man, could it be a new team of vigilantes fighting for us and defeating all villains? Can they stop all of them? We'll find out once this team of vigilantes strikes again. Stay tuned.

(Then Maria Hill turns to see the Thunderbolts, and becomes disappointed.)

Hill: You came back empty-handed, I see

Red Hulk: Director saw news?

Hill: Yes, it looks like a new team of vigilantes are on loose.

A. Venom: That's right, we saw them in person.

Hill: What do they look like?

Luke Cage: They look like a bunch of robots which can shift into dinosaurs.

Hill: Robots? Well, that makes sense since the real dinosaurs got extinct 65.000 years ago.

Iron Fist: And they weren't any ordinary robots, they were somehow living robots who fought against the thugs and have a symbol.

Hill: A symbol? Like this one?

(She shows the Dinobots symbol.)

Iron Fist: Yes, why?

Hill: Those robots who fought against villains like Deadpool or Red Hulk, do you know who they are?

Deadpool: Of course I do, they are cybertronians.