Chapter 5: Heroes United

(At S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier)

Grimlock: (over voice) After we defeated the Thunderbolts and met a young human who has the powers of a Nergigant, we went to the abandoned warehouse. Meanwhile at S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier, Maria Hill is pissed because her plans failed.

(Hill slams on her desk and glares at Red Hulk.)

Hill: YOU FAILED YOUR MISSION TO CAPTURE THE DINOBOTS!

Red Hulk: Red Hulk saw robotic dinosaurs, but aliens have three Iron Man knock-offs as well.

Hill: (angry) YOU HAD A MISSION AND YOU SCREWED UP! NO WONDER THE ORIGINAL HULK WAS ALWAYS BETTER THAN YOU!

Red Hulk: RED HULK WILL PROVE TO DIRECTOR HOW SUPERIOR HE IS COMPARE TO BANNER!

Hill: You have only one more chance. Don't screw up this time!

(Red Hulk nods and goes back to his team while Hill looks at the window and growls.)

Grimlock: (over voice) Maria Hill thinks she'll outsmart me, but I'm smarter than any humans. I am a cybertronian.

(Cut to the Abandoned Warehouse)

Grimlock: (over voice) At the abandoned warehouse, we were greeted by the Tri-Squad, Kamen Rider Genm and others for our vigilante meeting.

(Grimlock, The Dinobots and Nergigante go inside the warehouse, where they are greeted by the Tri-Squad, Team Genm and Nova Prime.)

Grimlock: (over voice) Now we are in a meeting with our old teammates.

Nova Prime: (smiles) Now my friends, we gather together as vigilantes from other cities and states. We cybertronians, humans or half-humans are together to face this world of Marvel Universe, and now we're a group of aliens and monsters who lived before humanity, hosts of the powers of Kamen Riders, Super Sentai and Ultras, besides humans born with monster powers. All of us are born for justice, freedom and love. Nobody will take the innocents' lives away.

Genm: We are the Earth's Mightiest Vigilantes.

Taiga: We can defeat any villainous humans, numerous monsters and devious aliens.

Nova Prime: (nods) Indeed, we need to form an alliance together to save the world from evil forces. (turns to Grimlock) Grimlock, would you please step in front.

Grimlock: (over voice) Then I walked in the front of the stage, and turned around to my old teammates.

Grimlock: From now on, our faction will be... Mighty Cyber-Hunters!

Grimlock: (over voice) Our first faction was Mighty Cyber-Hunters before Alien Dino Thunder Force was born.

(They put their fists in the air and shout together as Grimlock roars.)

Grimlock: (over voice) And that's how we started facing any heroes of villains standing in our way.

(In a Hidden Cave, Speed Demon and his minions unleash Predaking)

Grimlock: (over voice) Meanwhile, when Songbird told her boss, who was Speed Demon about our existence, they went to the hidden cave where my old archenemy and leader of the Predacons lives and unleashed him to kill us, but he betrayed them all.

(Unfortunately, Speed Demon's minions are brutally murdered by the predacon who walks towards him.)

Grimlock: (over voice) My first enemy before Megatron and Dormammu was Predaking, leader of the Predacons, the one who conquers all, and a cybertronian beast. He doesn't obey any humans, he kills them instantly.

(Then Predaking grabs Speed Demon in the throat and starts choking him.)

Predaking: (stern) No mere human shall make me as a pawn

Predaking: (stern) No mere human shall make me as a pawn. I am the true predator, and nobody will stop me from killing my true enemies... LIKE A BEAST!

Speed Demon: (choking) No

Speed Demon: (choking) No... I... I... can't... be defeated... by you...

Predaking: (glares) You are already dead.

Speed Demon: (choking) What...?

(Then Predaking twists Speed Demon's neck and rips off his head before roaring and looking at the sky.)

Predaking: (stern) Grimlock, you are my enemy. I will kill you. And I'll do it... LIKE A BEAST!

(Then the screen fades out.)