Chapter 6: Problem with Predaking

Grimlock: (over voice) 4 weeks later, The Thunderbolts kept on searching for me. And I left them a note, they were shocked that I could write. I said: You bad humans are always power-hungry, making us your pawns and others. We Aliens and Monsters are not your tools, Like Randa used to say: Ancient Species own this Earth long before Mankind and we will take it back. He means Ancient Terrestrial creatures like dinosaurs, dragons, insects, godly monsters, spiritual creatures and more out there roaming around the Earth hidden.

(The Thunderbolts got shocked that they left, and Red Hulk contacts Hill.)

Red Hulk: Uh Director Hill, we have a problem!

Hill: *intercom* What's the problem?

Red Hulk: The Dinobots are gone, they disappeared and left the city.

Hill: *intercom* FIND THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS OR I'LL ELECTROCUTE YOU ALL! You know what, I'm doing this by myself.

Red Hulk: Wait, no-.

(Then she hung up on him and he turned back at his team.)

Luke Cage: Now what, she will come for the Dinobots. And we are not in this mission anymore.

Deadpool: Forget about her, forget about S.H.I.E.L.D, let's capture him on our own.

Shocker: But she'll end up having our heads.

Agent Venom: So, are we gonna get those dinosaurs?

Red Hulk: Yes, one of us will tranquilize those dinosaurs before they leave this realm.

Deadpool: *smirk* And what are we waiting for? LET'S BASH SOME HEADS!

Moonstone: Let's get those aliens.

Red Hulk: *nods* Alright... let's capture those aliens.

(And they left to capture the Dinobots before Maria Hill and S.H.I.E.L.D. gets to him.)

(Meanwhile at S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier)

(Hill got inside of the helicopter, then the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents are getting in their jets and they drive off to hunt down the Dinobots. The helicopter began to lift off and hunt down the Dinobots. Finally, a pilot spoke to her.)

M. Pilot: Director Hill, one of our men said that some cybertronians along with the other people are leaving the city as soon as possible.

Hill: *growl* Damn it, we need to get there as much as possible. Block the Highway Road, don't let them escape.

(Then he pulled his walkie talkie.)

M. Pilot: Attention all units, block the highway road and do not let the Dinobots escape. I repeat, do not let the Dinobots escape.

(Timeskip)

Grimlock: (over voice) Our Team was leaving New York as soon as possible along with us. We got into the vehicle no mere human would know.

(Kamen Rider Genm is seen driving the escape vehicle)

Grimlock: (over voice) We... kind of stole the S.W.A.T. vehicle for our escape plan.

(Grimlock turns to Kamen Rider Genm)

Grimlock: You know we kinda stole this, right?

Grimlock: What else, nobody will know that those people think we are one of them.

Specter: He's got a point, we did fooled them.

Ryugen: *smiles* Yeah, those jackasses will never know.

Yellow Owl: My calculation is right, we fooled them and they're pretty stupid by now.

Taiga: *monotone* As long as you all are escaping New York City, we three are staying.