Chapter 9: Angry Tuna Sighting

Author's Notes

This is going to just be a happy, fluffy chapter, don't worry, I still don't have plans for angst for now, I only think about what the chapter is going to be about when I make it. No angst for now.

End of Author's Notes

It has been a few months since that mission, of course, the squad questioned him which he replied with natural stigma. He also didn't get another dream about his past self, which makes him wander, what needs to happen for him to have the dream again?

The New Year is coming, Theresa asked students to volunteer for decorating the school, lots of people agreed, including Kazuha.

When Kazuha joined their meeting after school, he saw Fu Hua explaining everything, saying that she will be instructing the process. That does make sense now that he thinks about it, Fu Hua's name sounds Chinese and who is better to instruct the decoration for New Years then a Chinese, commending valkyrie.

"If you wish to put up decorations, come to the principal's office after school, if you wish to create some decorations, meet me in the weaponry tomorrow after school, remember, don't play around with the decorations unless you are taking it back." Fu Hua instructed. "Now, go back to your own things."

Eventually, everyone left except Kazuha, he still had a very important question.

"What is it Kazuha?" Fu Hua asked once she realized that Kazuha hasn't moved.

"May I have permission to use the wind for reaching higher up places." Kazuha requested.

"You don't need permission for that, of course you can, since the whole school already knows of your powers, but not your stigma thankfully." Fu Hua replied.

"Thank you, I will take my leave now." Kazuha bowed before leaving the place.

While walking back to his dorm, he noticed many decorations on some of the other dorms, it seems most valkyries in training is feeling festive, and his squad is no exception.

Walking into the dorm, he is immediately greeted with a hangry tuna.

"Finally, you're here Maple Boy! Mei senpai wanted everyone to be here before eating!" Kiana pouted, "Get over here already!" Grabbing Kazuha's wrist, she dragged him over to the dinner table, filled with food, he could have never imagined them finishing it but the existence of Kiana changes that thought.

"Oh hey! Kazuha you're finally here! Kiana was about to destroy the whole living room since the food is right there and she can't eat it." Theresa greeted.

"When is Fu Hua arriving?" Mei asked, clearly prepared to stop Kiana from eating before Fu Hua arrives.

"Right now." Fu Hua's voice came from the doorway.

"Oh great, please sit down." Mei instructed.

"Yes! Finally, get over here, I am going to starve to death!" Kiana wailed, eyeing the food like a cat watching its prey.

"Kiana chan, be polite!" Mei sounds so much like a mom to Kiana, Kazuha wonders how she is with kids, Bronya and Theresa does not count as a kid.

"Sorry Mei senpai!" Kiana apologized, she definitely does not mean it.

They all sat down and had a amazing dinner made by the one and only, Raiden Mei, who's cooking can top the best chefs in the world. The dinner was like usual, Kiana basically engulfing half of the dinner, everyone having a little chitchat ignoring Kiana in the background, and Theresa magically eating 20 bitter melons during the dinner as a 'little snack'.