Chapter 1: St. Freya

Author's Note

Thank you the one person that bothered to take a glance at my fic :D

End of Author's Note

The trip to St. Freya wasn't all that eventful except for when Himeko becomes drunk for the second time on the Hyperion, that is something he has to get used to.

The school was so big that it took up the whole island it is on. He can see students walking around in front of the school and he can already feel the stares. He guessed that is normal, imagine you are just walking around and the Hyperion is landing here while a male is walking out of it, that is not something that happens everyday.

"I am going to bring you to Theresa and my job will be done." Himeko told him as they walk towards the school.

The rest of their walk is quiet except for all the whispering in the background, which Kazuha is extra sensitive to so his head is ringing already.

"Here we are." Himeko suddenly said and Kazuha finally realized that they reached the principal's office.

"Thank you for guiding me here." Kazuha thanked her while bowing a little, it has been natural for Inazuma students to bow while thanking people.

"No problem." Himeko replied. "Hope to see you at the dorms sugar."

"Same goes for me." Kazuha lifts his head back up and waved goodbye to Himeko.

He knocked on the door and the familiar voice of Theresa, "Come in!"

When he entered, he can see that the office is very clean and everything looks expensive, what is the most noticeable is the tiny half of Theresa's head poking out from under the desk while muttering "I should really get a taller chair or a shorter desk."

"Kazuha! Come sit down." Theresa invited after barely able to look over her own desk.

"Nice to see you well Aunt Theresa." Kazuha sat down and finally saw Theresa's full face.

"Once again, thank you for accepting my invitation to join St. Freya." Theresa thanked him again.

"It is my choice, after all, I am like a still growing tree, waiting for sunlight and water to finally grow up strong enough to provide shelter for those that is patient enough to watch me grow." Kazuha used one of his metaphor again, which Theresa isn't opposed to since it shows that Kazuha is very creative with his words.

"And the sunlight and water is to study at a valkyrie school and fight the honkai?" Theresa asked even though she already knows.

"Indeed, I wish to grow up to be strong enough to protect the ones who helped me grow, and also so that I can help whoever comes by." Kazuha explained.

"That is a good wish, I promise you that St. Freya will help you reach that dream." Theresa promised.

"Of course, thank you." Kazuha can't really bow while sitting so he just lowered his head.

"I will explain to you what you will be doing now in St. Freya." Theresa finally brought back the reason why he is even in the principal's office.

She quickly explained as he still needs to unpack his things at the dorms. He will be in class ** which Himeko teaches. There is also a class monitor that can help him if the need arises. She asked if he have a battlesuit and he just replied that he already have one. In the end, she give him his schedule.

"Good luck!" Theresa waved goodbye to Kazuha as he exits the room.

St. Freya Dorms