Prologue: Introduction

Author's Note

Assuming someone actually reads this. The only reason I made this fic is because of how much I love Kazuha and Honkai Impact, I thought I can combine the two universes and here we are, Kazuha in Honkai Impact. I might be a bit fast with some things so I hope you can understand, I gotta get the idea out before I forget it right? First time publishing a story so it might be a bit weird.

End of Author's Note

Kaedehara Kazuha is just a male with a very tragic backstory because you can't exist in Hoyoverse game without being depressed, even by a single fraction. Wait a minute, no, let me try again.

I am Kaedehara Kazuha, a male that have high honkai resistance. I was taken in by Theresa Apocalypse when she found me surviving after a honkai outbreak in Nagazora. What is more interesting is that I have a natural stigma that resembles a maple leaf, it allows me to control the wind and talk to nature, which includes wind. I know it all sounds interesting how a stigma can make me talk to nature but that is just how it is. Anyways, let's go to when Theresa made a sudden request that will turn my casual life around.

Kazuha's Apartment

He is just eating breakfast when his phone ringed, when he checked, it shows that Aunt Theresa has called him. He quickly answered as it's not often that she will call because of all her work.

"Hello? Kazuha?" Theresa asked from the other side of the phone.

"Yes. Is there something you need to discuss with me?" Kazuha questioned.

"Right on point! I want to ask you something." Theresa answered him. "I want to ask if you... want to go to St. Freya."

"St. Freya? That is your valkyrie training school correct? Won't it be weird if a male joined a valkyrie school?" Kazuha calming replied.

"Umm, yes! But it will be fine! With you being in St. Freya, we can show that some males can also fight the honkai. You have high honkai resistance paired with a natural stigma, I am sure you will do great." Theresa encouraged him.

"You are correct. I can give that a chance, after all, my stigma needs to be used for something other than cleaning leaves and talking to nature when I am lonely." Kazuha joked.

"Ok! I will send someone to pick you up! Do you want to stay at the dorms?" Theresa asked the final question.

"Sure." Kazuha replied, it would be good to get used to being around girls.

"Great! Someone should pick you up in two days." Theresa confirmed.

The next two days were just a waiting game, waiting for that person to pick him up. He is wondering whether he should use his stigma or not, maybe just talking to nature. He has to drop out of his school as well, Inazuma Middle School. He has to say goodbye to his friends, Scara, Ayaka, Thoma, Yoimiya, and Heizou. Yoimiya was overreacting a lot, she was hugging me so tight that he can barely breathe.

His door bell ringed, that must be the person, Kazuha thought as he went to grab his stuff.

When he opened the door, he can see a red head woman with sharp yellow eyes, probably in her 30s.

"You must be Kae-de-ha-ra Kazuha correct?" She asked.

"Indeed, you must be the person Au- Theresa sent to pick me up." Kazuha replied, he almost called Theresa Aunt for a second.

"Yes! I got the last name right." She whispered to herself but Kazuha still heard her due to his hearing being bettering than normal humans. "Also, be careful about how you call Theresa in the school alright? You must call her principal Theresa in the school." The red head recommended.

"I will keep that in mind. What is your name miss." Kazuha asked.

"Himeko, Murata Himeko." The now named Himeko answered. "Come on, let's get going, do you need anyone to carry your things?"

"No need. I don't have much to bring."

"Alright then, the transport should be here soon." Himeko replied. "Oh never mind, it is here now."

What Kazuha saw was a huge airship.

"Miss Himeko, I think bringing the Hyperion to pick someone up is going to catch a lot of attention." Kazuha immediately remembered what Theresa has taught him when he first learned of the far east branch of Schicksal.

"Who cares." Himeko shrugs it off.